• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MrJohnson

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 31, 2014
    West Lafayette
    I am looking for someone near Lafayette to install some TFOs on my G19. I don't have the tools, and I'd rather get it done sooner than later because I'm impatient.

MrJohnson

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 31, 2014
    West Lafayette
    I ended up getting them installed at Four Guns. I didn't particularly enjoy being ridiculed for having a Gen 4 Glock rather than an M&P from the second I opened my case until I walked out the door, although it was mostly in jest. Fanboys will be fanboys haha.

I also wasn't very happy when I realized (after I got home) that they didn't give me back my original sights. Furthermore, I think it was a little ridiculous that they used needle nosed pliers rather than an actual front sight tool. I would hardly call that a "professional installation." It ended up taking around 45 minutes because the two guys working were talking for the first 15 minutes of working on my gun, and the one installing the sights had trouble with the included screw. I doubt I'll be returning to Four Guns.

Last edited:

.458socomhunter

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 1, 2012
    Tipp Co
    You should tell your story to one of the owners whom I'm acquainted with. Not sure if it will do any good, but perhaps it might. PM if interested. Haven't been very impressed with them myself for some time now.

MrJohnson

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 31, 2014
    West Lafayette
    You should tell your story to one of the owners whom I'm acquainted with. Not sure if it will do any good, but perhaps it might. PM if interested. Haven't been very impressed with them myself for some time now.

I can't send PMs here yet, but it's not that big of a deal to me. In the end, I got my sights installed. I guess I will be returning to Four Guns, but only to get back my original sights. haha

Top Bottom