• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy
    Please be careful with meme coin projects. Unlike doge SHIB does have developments in the works. May or may not materialize. Don't be afraid to take out your original investment and play with house money. This is a great time still to get in before the big run ups. We are at the beginning of the bull run. Never financial advise. Get those gains!!!!

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    Please be careful with meme coin projects. Unlike doge SHIB does have developments in the works. May or may not materialize. Don't be afraid to take out your original investment and play with house money. This is a great time still to get in before the big run ups. We are at the beginning of the bull run. Never financial advise. Get those gains!!!!
    I only put in $100, I only ever invest money I'm comfortable with losing. So I'll let this do it's thing and see what happens.

nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy
    I finally decided to take the gamble. Bought some ADA, BTC and DOT. I'm going with a hold long term strategy. Unless it jumps 1000%!
    Your DOT and BTC have been moving nicely. ADA needs for smart contracts to actually launch and work to move the price. Keep holding everyone and good luck!

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Figures that as soon as I buy into the SHIB it just kind of hangs around the same price area. Babydoge has gotten me about a 25% gain since I finally figured out how to buy it this morning though.
    I'm being patient with my SHIB. I got in a bit earlier and have already made 1.5x gains. Waiting to see if Robinhood lists it. I can see a lot more upside than the original DOGE run if they do list it. SHIB actually has some develpment behind it.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    All hail SHIB!

:):

I've never made money so fast in my life. Even with DOGE. And Robinhood hasn't even listed it yet.

Pulled my initial investment and riding on house money now. And the best part is that it was all house money anyway, since my initial investment was just liquidated AMC gains.

Annoyed with the maniupulation in AMC, but still have a pretty sizeable position. We'll see what happens after earnings on Monday.

nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy
    SHIB might make some ingo millionaires. Way to go everyone. So happy for all of you that believed enough in crypto to put your money in! just don’t get caught holding the bag all the way down. Put in a stop loss. The whales can move at any time and wreck you.

im sorry kutnupe14 isn‘t here for this. He loved him some crypto.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Have a friend that invested 40k in Shiba. He's sitting pretty right now. Pulled 3x his initial investment out and is rolling with the rest.

He told me about it and why he thought it would be a good investment. I gambled and threw $500 at it in Sept as well. Couldn't be happier at this point.
    Pulled my initial investment out ×2 & will just let the rest ride.....for now

Top Bottom