• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy
    I had a guy tell me he invested like $10,000 in SHIB and he is now a millionaire on it. Is that true? Has it gone up that much?
    Yes its 100% true. Some people have become billionaires on $3,500 bought August last year on SHIB.

I don't know of any other legal method that can do what crypto can do. It's never to late to get in.

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    Yes its 100% true. Some people have become billionaires on $3,500 bought August last year on SHIB.

I don't know of any other legal method that can do what crypto can do. It's never to late to get in.
    My Lord I need to diversify and get out of my stock trading/gambling ways. I have wanted some Bitcoin, almost got some @$30,000 but was waiting for 20K. I love trading stocks, but man it is very stressful!

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I jumped out of SHIB last night at 8327. I'd like to think it could run a lot higher but realistically it can't. I did make a 700% profit so I ain't mad
    Considering the old standard was to get out when you made 30%, I'd say you did okay.

Heck if I quadruple my crypto, I'm out. But I'm not going to stay in it long like I first thought I would.

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    If you guys ever want a rush, a big rush...learn to scalp Tesla options. I have never been on such a roller coaster. I bought $850 calls 3 days before earnings. The stock dumped on me that same day and I got trapped with a 80% loss and had 2 days to expiration. Was thinking I was going to lose my $4000. The next day it popped and I got out even. It kept going up into the $900's by that Friday, my calls would have sold on Friday for $45,000 profit! That left me salty.

This week I have been scalping it every day. Yesterday I got brave and bought $1100 calls that expire tomorrow. Bought them at $10 and $8......they fell to $3 by end of day yesterday and I was down 60-70% again and thinking I was gonna lose 100% again. Then out of no where it started rising in afterhours, opened nice this morning and I sold for 50% gain.

I lost 100% on Paypal this week though.....$2100 lost in a blink of an eye!

I love to hate this game and hate to love it......

Easy money, but very dangerous and I am sure ulcers are forming as I type, lol!

nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy
    If you guys ever want a rush, a big rush...learn to scalp Tesla options. I have never been on such a roller coaster. I bought $850 calls 3 days before earnings. The stock dumped on me that same day and I got trapped with a 80% loss and had 2 days to expiration. Was thinking I was going to lose my $4000. The next day it popped and I got out even. It kept going up into the $900's by that Friday, my calls would have sold on Friday for $45,000 profit! That left me salty.

This week I have been scalping it every day. Yesterday I got brave and bought $1100 calls that expire tomorrow. Bought them at $10 and $8......they fell to $3 by end of day yesterday and I was down 60-70% again and thinking I was gonna lose 100% again. Then out of no where it started rising in afterhours, opened nice this morning and I sold for 50% gain.

I lost 100% on Paypal this week though.....$2100 lost in a blink of an eye!

I love to hate this game and hate to love it......

Easy money, but very dangerous and I am sure ulcers are forming as I type, lol!
    My buddy does covered calls and he plans to quit his full time job and only do covered calls. I’ll have to see how it goes for him. I agree just working a 9 to 5 for someone won’t bring you wealth. Good luck to everyone trying to find their way!

nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy
    Remember when there is blood in the street that is the time to buy even if it’s your blood. Ada is moving up finally. it’s a long hold buy stake and hold. PBX could give you some big returns. Like FTM and KDA for good returns this year. Never financial advice. Good luck everyone and DCA

Sailor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    Fort Wayne
    I have been jumping in and out of staking and farming in liquidity pools. Goal turn 2k into a million. Most of the pools payout 2-4% per day, and you just have to get out before they rug or waterfall. Watching charts constantly and rolling profits to other projects or parking them in safecoins.

1gunaholic

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Nov 10, 2021
    Central Indiana
    I can’t think of any more volatile investment. If you are a gambler and can absorb the loss, you can give it a try. I’d rather play a scratch off lottery ticket myself.

nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy
    Crypto will drop even more. You buy those dips sell at the tops rinse and repeat. That’s how u make money in crypto. Don’t ride projects back down.

Top Bottom