Anyone hearing of any coming shutdowns soon?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rw02kr43

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    Paragon
    I see some other countries are shutting down. Tony Katz made some comment about shutdowns being announced as soon as Dec 26. Anyone hearing anything?

Jason

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    Tuesday night the man with the poppy pants talks to the nation. Or at least those not watching the football game or hallmark Christmas movies.

I have seen navy and army reserve being called up to serve in hospitals. I see some college going to shutdowns of campus.
    Norway lockdown. Down under locked up like convicts. Italy I have heard rumbles about. Israel not allowing in Americans on travel.

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    I think if the infections are as exponential as they say with an R value of 3-7 per person it would be within the realm of the liberal mind hive to lockdown again for 14 days.

To not overwhelm the health care system that mandated vac have limited in the amount of people to work them.

1-7-49-2049-5,764,801 in five days. That is with the R value of 7 so we should see and easy 1 million infections a day soon.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Supposedly today's speech is just going to be fear mongering and throwing money at dumb crap like mailing tests to everyone.

But Lightfoot just announced vaxpass and mandate for Chicago so who knows.

Top Bottom