• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bamcis

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Miami Co.
    Just announced yesterday the release date is November 22nd! I preordered mine June 10th. My gamer tag is Shore Pig if anyone wants to run some cod: Ghosts............ End nerd rant...

cagilber

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2009
    I pre-ordered on June 10th as well from Microsoft. I've never done a pre-order straight from the supplier so hopefully it works OK.

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    It'll be interesting to see how many people Microsoft loses to the PS4 due to all of their stupid actions with this new unit. Personally I will not own the xbox One at this point nor do I ever plan on it even though I love my xbox 360. IMO, Microsoft shot themselves in the foot and them expecting us to just accept the changes they've made for "our convenience" and not what we actually want makes me not want it even more.

Also interested in hearing what those who purchased it think of it once they have it.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    I've pre ordered Battlefield 4 for the XBox One but not the console yet. I may wait a few months after the original release date until I buy a console.

I have 4-5 friends IRL that I play multiplayer games with and we've all been enjoying battlefield 3 on the XBox 360 a lot. If all of those guys buy a One then I will most likely do the same thing.

COD is just not interesting to me at all.

EvilElmo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 11, 2009
    Dearborn Co.
    It'll be interesting to see how many people Microsoft loses to the PS4 due to all of their stupid actions with this new unit. Personally I will not own the xbox One at this point nor do I ever plan on it even though I love my xbox 360. IMO, Microsoft shot themselves in the foot and them expecting us to just accept the changes they've made for "our convenience" and not what we actually want makes me not want it even more.

I'm in the same camp. Did not order and will never buy an XBone. A PS4 will eventually come home with me though.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    not me ... i plan on getting NHL 14, GTA 5 and the new COD. Not sure if Xbox will add something like PS did to convert games to the new console but .... ill wait till i tire of these games before i think about the new console.

Also, i dont see many people leaving xbox for PS, there really is no benefit to do that as PS will now be charging a fee to use the online portion like Xbox does. PS is a little cheaper but you get more with xbox, and the exlusive games for xbox ( dead rising looks awesome!!!!!! ) are better imo

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    I've pre ordered Battlefield 4 for the XBox One but not the console yet. I may wait a few months after the original release date until I buy a console.

I have 4-5 friends IRL that I play multiplayer games with and we've all been enjoying battlefield 3 on the XBox 360 a lot. If all of those guys buy a One then I will most likely do the same thing.

COD is just not interesting to me at all.

Ive been hooked on BF3 lately... I'm a recent COD convert. Gamer tag??

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    Ordered a PS4. Never been a fan of Microsoft's billing department and then when they were wishy-washy on what they were or weren't going to do. DRM, no DRM, have to install the game, don't have to install the game, etc...

Not saying Sony/PS4 is 'better' but I'm going to try something different this time around. Who knows, I may end up getting an Xbox One too - I currently have 5 Xbox 360's.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    I do like the Xbox controller but do not like Microsoft, their billing system or representatives, or just about anything else about the platform.

Indysteel

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 11, 2013
    Southport
    I pre-ordered a PS4. I currently have both the PS3 and 360 and enjoyed playing COD on the 360 but there is something about the XboxOne I just don't like.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    I do like the Xbox controller but do not like Microsoft, their billing system or representatives, or just about anything else about the platform.

I've never had to deal with any of them. I buy my prepaid year subscription card from gamestop (was on sale for $30) and have had no reason to speak to a representative, nor dealt ith the billing system they have.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    I, like the idiot I was, put a credit card on file with them. I canceled my membership but yet they still billed me. When I called them to have them refund it they said no refunds. I said - can you see if I've logged into Xbox Live? They said they could - I asked if I had used even a minute of the time added to my account with the renewal and they said I had not used it - yet would not refund it.

I explained that I *CANCELED* and even had a confirmation number and that the charge was in error - didn't matter - no refunds.

Filed a charge-back through the bank and got my money back. They then tried billing the card again which the bank blocked and I had to change credit card numbers to stop it.

The cancellation process itself takes upwards of 45 minutes. "I wish to cancel my xbox live subscription," "Do you have a friend or family member that can pay for this for you?" "The issue isn't not having the money, the issue is that I simply no longer wish to have an xbox live subscription." [Add 30 more questions in here] "Please, just cancel my account and quit asking me questions that don't start with, 'I've canceled your account.'" "Oh, I'm sorry to hear that ... Let me get you to a billing representative..." [rinse and repeat 3 to 4 times before they finally cancel you].

As far as I'm concerned Microshaft can sit on a soft.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    I, like the idiot I [STRIKE]was[/STRIKE] am, put a credit card on file with them. I canceled my membership but yet they still billed me. When I called them to have them refund it they said no refunds. I said - can you see if I've logged into Xbox Live? They said they could - I asked if I had used even a minute of the time added to my account with the renewal and they said I had not used it - yet would not refund it.

I explained that I *CANCELED* and even had a confirmation number and that the charge was in error - didn't matter - no refunds.

Filed a charge-back through the bank and got my money back. They then tried billing the card again which the bank blocked and I had to change credit card numbers to stop it.

The cancellation process itself takes upwards of 45 minutes. "I wish to cancel my xbox live subscription," "Do you have a friend or family member that can pay for this for you?" "The issue isn't not having the money, the issue is that I simply no longer wish to have an xbox live subscription." [Add 30 more questions in here] "Please, just cancel my account and quit asking me questions that don't start with, 'I've canceled your account.'" "Oh, I'm sorry to hear that ... Let me get you to a billing representative..." [rinse and repeat 3 to 4 times before they finally cancel you].

As far as I'm concerned Microshaft can sit on a soft.

FTFY :laugh:

Top Bottom