• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • yote hunter

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Indiana
    I know there is a shroom thread but I thought I would change it up a bit, Has anyone found any yet ? You guys down south should already be in them ... Im going tomorrow, I have to work today or I would go today, we have had the rain and warm days but the nights are still cool but they should be a few grays or blacks up by now on the south banks.... Lets see some pics too if you have done any good... Good hunt'n to all ...

Hkindiana

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Southern Hills
    Just checked some usual spots in Bedford, and they are not up yet. I did find half a dozen ticks attached to me when I got home - I fear it will be another bad year for them (actually, good for them, and BAD for US).

trailrider

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 2, 2010
    GREENSBURG
    I've found exactly as many as i have ever found. 0. I've given it a pretty solid effort the last few years and have never found any. I'm sure i could find a willing "guide" if i offered hunting rights. May have to resort to that.

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    I would think more rain so far would be a good thing. But the cold temps mean if you don't find them the day they come up, they'll be burnt when you do find them.

yote hunter

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Indiana
    Went out today and the mayflowers are just starting to come up, nothing yet... sad part is Im going on vac. friday so no shroom'n this weekend... ;( But I will take fun in the sun over shroom'n for 10 day.. Will try again when I get back... Hell its snow'n right now... wth !

Fourtrax

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    It's easy, 'shrooms = dandelions.

You see those yellow bastards and hit the woods for the other but, better, yellow, err, gray bastards.

Pretty simple.

Top Bottom