• ...and so much more!
  • BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    .30 carbine and .30 carry
    I don't know, unless you have an M1 carbine, why worry about 30 Carbine?

30 Super Carry, that one maybe.. Federal did accidentally knock off an old french Pistol Cartridge.
    No seriously Federal though 30 Super Carry was a hot new thing, and didn't even bother to research if anyone had actually done it before. Federal got a bit embarrassed when Ian from Forgotten Weapons did videos on the cartridge comparing it to something they didn't even bother to research if it existed before.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I load and shoot a lot of cartridges, but as was mentioned upthread the .357 Sig has always looked like it was more trouble than it was worth to me. 40 S&W can go in that column as well. I think down the road they will end up in the LE history category for this time period.

AMT made an interesting SA pistol that shot 30 carbine, it's was loud, but reliable.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I load and shoot a lot of cartridges, but as was mentioned upthread the .357 Sig has always looked like it was more trouble than it was worth to me. 40 S&W can go in that column as well. I think down the road they will end up in the LE history category for this time period.

AMT made an interesting SA pistol that shot 30 carbine, it's was loud, but reliable.
    They also released it in the Automag line. An INGOer has one and let me shoot it. Its a hoot to shoot. And a GIANT fireball. LOL

1nderbeard

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Apr 3, 2017
    Hendricks County
    I guess 380. All the guns that shoot it are short little toy guns that are hard to be accurate shooting.

I also don't like .410 mainly because you can't ever find it.

I kinda laugh about the .40 hate. I shoot one, but mainly because that's what I bought years ago and now I just buy out the people that are all migrating to 9mm. I get .40 a lot cheaper than I can find 9mm now.

JTKelly

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Any thing that can be made useless at the stroke of a pen. Its only reason to exist was to microscopically skirt some inane hunting rule.

Then the LIST I wouldn't own if they were giving them away free.
    25acp, 32 anything, "short magnums", anything the name is the main selling point like a super tactical black out plastical tactical whisper lung blower.

Anything for or called a blow gun, air gun, air blower, bow gun, air bow, air bender rainbow blower.

Anytime a salesman tells you something is "just as good as... something else" what he really means is the something else is REALLY what you want.

loudgroove

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 7, 2023
    Lagrange Indiana
    I have never had a desire to fire a 380. I can't say I dislike the caliber because I have never fired one. I have held many and haven't found one that felt good in my hand. I really don't get the hate for the 40. lol

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    10mm, it gave us .40S&W
    Despite everyone always saying "I wish it came in 10mm" , they do not in fact sell. Most guys who have one never shoot them due to cost of the ammo, and properly loaded 10mm is relatively hard to find at not obsene prices.

It's an interesting cartridge absolutely, but it just annoys the hell out of me.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    10mm, it gave us .40S&W
    Despite everyone always saying "I wish it came in 10mm" , they do not in fact sell. Most guys who have one never shoot them due to cost of the ammo, and properly loaded 10mm is relatively hard to find at not obsene prices.

It's an interesting cartridge absolutely, but it just annoys the hell out of me.
    10mm is the vegan crossfitter of cartridges. It doesn't count if you don't tell everyone about how in to it you are.

Kdf101

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Sullivan County
    I had a bersa thunder in 380 a long time ago. I liked it, but could never figure out why I want in 9mm, given the size of the gun. With the huge variety of micro nines available, I really don’t know why it sticks around.

JTKelly

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    10mm, it gave us .40S&W

LOL, I've got buckets of full power 10mm and I bet they cost me a lot less that most people's 40 short and weak. Good thing though because I'm looking at buying my third 10mm hand gun.

Top Bottom