• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    antifa can better be described as some sort of bowel movement...

As I've said, don't care what you call them. If you are treating their actions as domestic terrorism, and arresting/convicting/jailing people accordingly, then problem solved.

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    Can't happen fast enough...

https://www.foxnews.com/us/antifa-arrests-coming-riots-suburbs

But even before riots exploded across the United States in the aftermath of George Floyd's death, federal and local officials have long been investigating the inner workings and revenue stream of the anarchist, left-wing outfit.

And arrests among its highest ranks may be imminent.

Intelligence sources pointed out that indictments have been building for some time, and a close examination of funding revenues remains under the microscope. While Antifa operates as something of a leaderless militant wing, sources closely engaged in the matter said that there are identifiable top brass driving and inciting criminal activity.

"These are smart people, educated people and it runs like a cell right out of the anti-fascist tradecraft books of Europe in the 1970s, it doesn't have a head or hierarchy, but it has a lot of local leadership," the government insider explained. "The local apparatus has very good intelligence capabilities, but where their weaknesses are is in communication and using apps that allow for large group chats."

An NYPD source, who was not authorized to speak on the record, concurred that fears were escalating in suburban pockets of New York state following a rash of rumors pertaining to looting starting there.

"People in other places like Suffolk County are worrying, preparing for the worst," said the source. "There is just a lot of confusion and fear."

Moreover, the group's "electronic communication" shows that they plan where to show up and typically arrive at pre-determined locations on bikes.

Last edited:

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Think what you want to, it's a free country.

fqqKNq1.jpg

A little off topic but I can't get over those red "shoot me first hoods". May all our enemies be so "tactical":laugh:

Pepi

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Hartford City 47348
    We need snipers on all building in hot spots. 5.56 rubber bullet in the knee is pretty major F/U on your leg. The PAID ones are not hard to spot

Last edited:

QBall

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 16, 2020
    New Salisbury
    ANTIFA is a movement, not an organization?
    Riiiiight...I had a movement, in the bathroom about 10:00 this morning.
    I named it Antifa because it made a lot of noise, stunk and was composed mostly of ****e and hot air.

Sorry for the scatological humor but I really just couldn't resist...

Steell

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 10, 2013
    Eaton
    What's the difference? Who is the leader of ISIS?

Pick one; https://www.stripes.com/news/middle...-senior-isis-leader-wanted-by-the-us-1.631644

Atifa is a political philosophy, it has no orginazation, no regional or national leaders, the members are your neighbors.

I'm sure you're going to love this one.

The FBI Finds ‘No Intel Indicating Antifa Involvement’ in Sunday’s Violence

Trump wants to designate antifa a terrorist organization, despite lack of authority and evidence of wrongdoing.
    I'm sure you can find other sources in a search if you don't like this one:https://www.thenation.com/article/activism/antifa-trump-fbi/

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Pick one; https://www.stripes.com/news/middle...-senior-isis-leader-wanted-by-the-us-1.631644

Atifa is a political philosophy, it has no orginazation, no regional or national leaders, the members are your neighbors.

I'm sure you're going to love this one.

I'm sure you can find other sources in a search if you don't like this one:https://www.thenation.com/article/activism/antifa-trump-fbi/

They're not my neighbors. And if they're not organized, then who is placing the pallets of bricks? Here's a hint. It's not "white supremacists". Antifa has already posted on social media their intent to escalate the violence, including moving to the suburbs. Not buying the defense of real fascists masquerading as anti-fascists.

Top Bottom