• ...and so much more!
  • chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Pick one; https://www.stripes.com/news/middle...-senior-isis-leader-wanted-by-the-us-1.631644

Atifa is a political philosophy, it has no orginazation, no regional or national leaders, the members are your neighbors.

I'm sure you're going to love this one.

I'm sure you can find other sources in a search if you don't like this one:https://www.thenation.com/article/activism/antifa-trump-fbi/

The FBI is entirely untrustworthy. In case you didn't notice, even the ratfink Rod Rosenstein spent this morning testifying how the FBI lied its way into and through Crossfire Hurricane and the Meuller investigation.

Antifa has no organization, no regional or national leaders? It must be rather peaceful living in such naivety.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    The X22 Report has some interesting stuff regarding Antifa, the Deep State, etc.. I'm not normally a tinfoil hat kinda guy, but I've seen a couple of these videos and a lot of what they have to say is pretty compelling. My grandkids' dad sends them to me occasionally. Here is the latest one from yesterday. It's long but worth a watch/listen if you're so inclined.

[video=youtube;E-9Dr0Skm-w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-9Dr0Skm-w[/video]

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Pick one; https://www.stripes.com/news/middle...-senior-isis-leader-wanted-by-the-us-1.631644

Atifa is a political philosophy, it has no orginazation, no regional or national leaders, the members are your neighbors.

I'm sure you're going to love this one.

I'm sure you can find other sources in a search if you don't like this one:https://www.thenation.com/article/activism/antifa-trump-fbi/

What is your view of Antifa? How much do you actually know about them? How much of your opinion about them, favorably, unfavorably, or indifferent, is shaped by your worldview? Whatever is your worldview, could you consider the fact that you may be at least as full of **** as the people you seem to think are full of ****?

To not be full of ****, maybe you could be a bit more critical of your sources of information. Maybe use a little reasoning. Membership implies organization, at least a little. So it is intellectually dishonest to claim Antifa has *no* organization. Antifa is organized much like terrorist cells. They have very little vertical organization and each local group is autonomous. They are an international organization in that there is communication, coordination, and cooperation between local groups. You can call them a movement in the same way you might call al qaeda a movement. They fit that definition too. A social movement is a group of like-minded individual resolved around some kind of advocacy for social change. Antifa is a far left revolutionary movement in that they work to radically, through revolution, change the world, by deconstructing the state (in the US Antifa is focused on deconstructing the United States). Their tactics also qualify them as terrorists because they use illegal violence and intimidation against civilians to achieve political goals.

Speaking of terrorism, the Patriot Act does add a definition for domestic terrorism, and it adds some investigative tools for law enforcement to use on groups and individuals identified with these groups. It does not create a specific crime of "domestic terrorism". It lets them use many of the same tools that the FBI uses to find information about international terrorists.

About The Nation article. Can you find some verification from a source that is not biased? Allsides.com rates them as far left. They have a history of fabricating stories from embellishing facts to blatantly making **** up. Local police departments are reporting evidence of Antifa involvement so I skeptical of the story in The Nation.

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    That Nation article is describing ONE FIELD OFFICES report. That does not cover the WHOLE NATION.

It relies on Confidential Informants to suss out whether ANTIFA is involved in any violence in Washington State. Right, because C.I.s are always reliable and ANTIFA isn't paranoid and security conscious already. Wouldn't surprise me if ANTIFA knows who most of the C.I.s are and keep them compartmentalized from serious information.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fe...-control-over-unrest-as-bricks-thrown-at-cops

Federal law enforcement officials are probing whether "criminal actors" are coordinating violent activities during protests and are looking into reports that "rocks and bricks" have been dropped off to throw at police and other law enforcement as cities across the country grapple with the uptick in violence, a senior Justice Department official said.

"You see the hallmarks... We're trying to see if the

Another DOJ official said the feds have seen signs of "very organized" coordination from "professional" agitators, some linked to Antifa.

There have been more than 100 arrests in Washington as a result of the protests and riots related to the death of George Floyd in Minneapolis, according to federal officials. Around 20 of those people were not charged. Meanwhile, 70 to 75 people have been charged with crimes such as assault, breaking and entering, destruction of property and other violations.

That person added that officials are looking at "trends" and the possibility that extremist groups have been involved in directing violent acts in recent days.

Another DOJ official said leads being pursued and cases being developed -- related to Antifa and other extremists groups -- by several different U.S. Attorneys' offices.

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    https://www.projectveritas.com/news...n-eye-gouge-it-takes-very-little-pressure-to/

“Depending on the setting, if I were to be caught or found out in a setting where I am present with them, it could escalate to violence against me,” said the Project Veritas Undercover Journalist.
    “Project Veritas does not condone any violence whatsoever. It is a sad time in our
    nation’s history with Antifa activists hijacking #blacklivesmatter protests in cities across the country, attacking the police and engaging in violence,” said Project Veritas Founder and CEO, James O’Keefe.
    “In many places, it appears the violence is planned, organized & driven by anarchic left extremist groups — far-left extremist groups using Antifa-like tactics.”

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

I saw that. Not from The Intercept though. Why is it that you guys always cite **** from far left rags? There are a range of moderate sources that you could use. Many of them reported on this. But no, you choose the ones that have the most hyperbolic outlook. And you seem to eagerly accept their take on it uncritically.

The Whitehouse tweeted out a photo of a barrier used to keep the far left anti-semites from crashing into kosher jewish shops and attributed the barrier to Antifa. Those are the facts. Anything beyond that is speculation. If we were to speculate though, I think we could draw some more reasonable conclusions. If I were to speculate on motivation, I would say that since the Whitehouse has made the claim that Antifa was involved, it's more reasonable to suspect that they tweeted this out thinking this was evidence for that claim. I think it's more reasonable to attribute it to incompetence rather than malice.

The Intercept isn't reporting news. They're editorializing. But that's the way "news" is reported these days.

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I saw that. Not from The Intercept though. Why is it that you guys always cite **** from far left rags? There are a range of moderate sources that you could use. Many of them reported on this. But no, you choose the ones that have the most hyperbolic outlook. And you seem to eagerly accept their take on it uncritically.

The Intercept isn't reporting news. They're editorializing. But that's the way "news" is reported these days.

It's pulled from reddit daily talking points. That's where he gets his info.
    That place is a vast ****hole of leftist group think with very few exceptions. Antifa types abound.

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    This is an interesting opinion piece... basically ANTIFA wants Trump to win so they can continue with the mayhem unabated for another 4 years.

https://www.theamericanconservative.com/articles/the-worse-the-better-why-antifa-wants-trump-to-win/

Many thoughtful observers on the right—including Ross Douthat, Rod Dreher, and Dan McCarthy—have pointed out that the current protesting and rioting is likely to help Donald Trump and the Republicans. That is, the ongoing violence, fomented by leftist elements, including Black Lives Matter and Antifa, could boomerang against Joe Biden and his Democrats.

However, the planted assumption here is that the vandals and looters want Joe Biden to win. And that’s not so obvious. Indeed, maybe the truth is just the reverse.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    This is an interesting opinion piece... basically ANTIFA wants Trump to win so they can continue with the mayhem unabated for another 4 years.

https://www.theamericanconservative.com/articles/the-worse-the-better-why-antifa-wants-trump-to-win/

While I think it's evident that they don't want Biden to win, they also don't want Trump to win. They want Bernie. Their social media seems to indicate that they want Trump out of office as soon as possible. And I say "their", as if they all think alike. And that's not what I want to project. It's just that it seems to be what those types tend to say when they say anything.

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    Oh c'mon. The FBI said there's no evidence Antifa is doing anything. They're just a movement. They meet in the cellar of jimmy's house and knit filtered masks for covid patients while sipping soy lattes and pining for social justice.
    [video=youtube;Fnjl-qREOT0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fnjl-qREOT0[/video]
    [video=youtube;4FB7Vwxn-sA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FB7Vwxn-sA[/video]
    Rojava is a Kurdish region of Syria in which the heroes for this Brooklyn Anarchist Terrorist group are the Anarchist Terrorists operating there.

John

Last edited:
    Top Bottom