• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Unfortunately you just have to take the beating, with Antifa and BLM supported by the left/democrats if he would have defended himself he would have wound up just like Kyle Rittenhouse etc.
    Possibly, but since they brought the fight to him, he'd have a better chance.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Unfortunately you just have to take the beating, with Antifa and BLM supported by the left/democrats if he would have defended himself he would have wound up just like Kyle Rittenhouse etc.
    Do you remember what happened when the feds tried jerking the grazing rights out from under a family that had leased a certain piece of ground since the end of the Indian Wars when a whole bunch of people showed up to support them?

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Do you remember what happened when the feds tried jerking the grazing rights out from under a family that had leased a certain piece of ground since the end of the Indian Wars when a whole bunch of people showed up to support them?
    I remember that but it's not really the same thing, you can't be labeled a racist for supporting grazing rights. If you had to shoot an antifa or blm protestor nobody would touch that with a ten foot pole and risk being called a racist or cancelled, you'd be on your own.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    I remember that but it's not really the same thing, you can't be labeled a racist for supporting grazing rights. If you had to shoot an antifa or blm protestor nobody would touch that with a ten foot pole and risk being called a racist or cancelled, you'd be on your own.
    Something....hang together....something....hang separately.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I fail to see how attempting to avoid injury or death is racist, but if that's how they insist on playing it, i guess its on.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Related.

Folks, if its time to take it out, use it. Dont stand there jawing.

Dude is lucky he wasnt killed.

Just dumb, all the way around. I would hope that if most members encountered this, they’d either plow through, or do the smarter thing, and reverse and leave.

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    Just dumb, all the way around. I would hope that if most members encountered this, they’d either plow through, or do the smarter thing, and reverse and leave.
    No way, I want to get out of my truck and belly bump, run my mouth and wave a pistol around.

(Stomps off to flip between fox News and Gunsmoke on the tv)

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Top Bottom