• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I bet if someone did a survey on a college campus asking, "Do you support postpartum abortion?" you would get 2/3 approval. :D
    ...and fair number of them would know what it is and still agree with it as long as it was applied to children under 2 who didn't measure up to their standards.

I know...buzz kill.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I see a lot of posturing and ADs in that group. They might intimidate the karens, but roof top Koreans are another matter.

John Brown isn't a good role model either.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    After getting their troops armed and trained my fear is that they will look around and have a hard time finding convenient "facists" to go after. DOJ keeps hunting for the elusive white supremacists without much in the way of results, even with the resources they have. They will probably have big media conjure up a few, somewhere within a certain distance of their mom's basements, and certainly inside service areas for their phones.;)

Their role model John Brown engaged in the cold butchery of pro slavery settlers in Kansas, dragging them out of their homes at night and cutting them up with swords. The man was a sociopathic fanatic. Charlie Manson of an earlier age.

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    After getting their troops armed and trained my fear is that they will look around and have a hard time finding convenient "facists" to go after. DOJ keeps hunting for the elusive white supremacists without much in the way of results, even with the resources they have. They will probably have big media conjure up a few, somewhere within a certain distance of their mom's basements, and certainly inside service areas for their phones.;)

Their role model John Brown engaged in the cold butchery of pro slavery settlers in Kansas, dragging them out of their homes at night and cutting them up with swords. The man was a sociopathic fanatic. Charlie Manson of an earlier age.

ANTIFA has already defined fascist as anyone who supports the current government/social structures.

Top Bottom