• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    30 rds in a half second! Lemme' see 30 divided by the hypotenuse of the collateral equilibrium, plus the totality of the weight of the hydroelectric transduction, multiplied by the ballistic coeducation over the trajectorized square of equilateral diagnostications equals..................uh, a lot!

I sincerely hope some mathmagician has pointed out to this waste-of-oxygen Senator that he has "misspoken" on the matter.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Considering the rate of fire is right up their with a good old multi-barrel Mini-gun at 3600 rounds per minute, ghost gun fits because at that rate of fire, the rifle he is holding would probably vaporize in a few seconds.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    What's a "Ghost Gun"? Are they cool? Do I want one? I bet I want one.

call_of_duty_ghosts_ps3_box.jpg

BuckCreek

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2013
    I'm tired of hearing about "assault" rifles. I just hope all of this goes away soon enough.
    I guess since people have finally started to figure out that "assault rifle" is a term the gun control crowd made up, and that it has no real definition other than what the person using it wants it to mean they have decided to make up a new term to confuse people again...."Ghost Gun" :dunno:

BuckCreek

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2013
    Honestly I couldn't stop laughing for like 10 minutes after watching it. :lmfao:

Some of the comments below the video are priceless too.

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    I guess since people have finally started to figure out that "assault rifle" is a term the gun control crowd made up, and that it has no real definition other than what the person using it wants it to mean they have decided to make up a new term to confuse people again...."Ghost Gun" :dunno:

I know your comment was purple...but the term "Assault Rifle" comes from the Nazi's back in WWII, when they adopted the Sturmgewehr "Storm - Rifle" where Storm = Assault of an enemy position. Since the Nazi's were gun grabbers from the general German popluation, I guess you are technically correct. Since then our illustrious media and gun control crowd has taken to that term and twisted it significantly and used it to terrify the general public.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    I know your comment was purple...but the term "Assault Rifle" comes from the Nazi's back in WWII, when they adopted the Sturmgewehr "Storm - Rifle" where Storm = Assault of an enemy position. Since the Nazi's were gun grabbers from the general German popluation, I guess you are technically correct. Since then our illustrious media and gun control crowd has taken to that term and twisted it significantly and used it to terrify the general public.

^^^^gun nerd^^^^;)

Top Bottom