• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • yote hunter

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Indiana
    Well this is the 2nd trail camera stolen in the last year, again I will say there is nothing worse then a F**k'n thief... :xmad: Had a good wind went to hunt a spot I haven't been in awhile do to the wind not being right, so when I got the chance I went and when I come out I was gonna change the memory card and BAM it was gone..... Just screwed up my hole day... Had to work today and just wasn't into it, all I want to do is find out who stole it so I can do what I feel I need to do to make myself feel better.... I feel like I may have a chance to find out who stole it because they drove past another camera in there truck to get back to where the one they stold was, so now I just need to ask around and find out who's truck it is... A storm is a brewing.

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    I feel your pain partner. Last year, I had a damn electric fence charger stolen from my place. I had to relocate it to a section of fence in the middle of nowhere. Getting to it is a pain now, but the probability of it being stolen again is about zero. Rotten SOB's.

nascarfantoo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    Western IN
    That would make for a crappy day.

A buddy had tree stand stolen on private property. Threatened to booby trap the next one, although may not be good either.

DanSwanky

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Springfield
    Next time post two cameras. One watching trail and the other watching the one watching the trail. When you return and only one camera is left get the SD card, go home and watch the footage then go in to a phone booth and come out as Charles Bronson, proceed to dish out justice.

DeathWish-Still1.jpg

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Next time post two cameras. One watching trail and the other watching the one watching the trail. When you return and only one camera is left get the SD card, go home and watch the footage then go in to a phone booth and come out as Charles Bronson, proceed to dish out justice.

View attachment 33530

Charles was the freaking man.

There are thieves in every walk of life, every community and that truly sucks.

yote hunter

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Indiana
    Better day today, got some sleep and it don't sting as bad... But if and when I find out who it was " I will get revenge on their ASS ! "

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Gander mountain sells lock boxes for trail cams. You bolt the box to the tree and then lock up the cam inside. It might at least slow them down.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Had one stolen this year by thieves on horseback from the HNF, probably ginseng poachers. I'm using broken cameras as bait and using another to watch that camera.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Wife showed me a pic that was posted on Facebook of a tree someone here in indiana had a stand in that some Ahole cut half way through with a chainsaw. Some real idiots out there!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Wife showed me a pic that was posted on Facebook of a tree someone here in indiana had a stand in that some Ahole cut half way through with a chainsaw. Some real idiots out there!

I saw that. It was on the District 10 DNR page.

mattyd

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2011
    We have had several stolen as well. We are now doing several low camera and then another camera located up high in a tree focused on the low camera.

CZB1962

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2013
    Newburgh
    So thieves are stealing trail cams AND fence chargers. Maybe I can invent a trail cam with a built-in fence charger.......and a built in video camera to watch their reaction:)

Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    You might want to check with IngyGunworks......

Just drive around the country til you see some woods, take a walk, and you can almost always score at least one trail camera each trip.... I like going TCing, as much as some guys like to go mushrooming.

Top Bottom