• ...and so much more!
  • Best metl 9mm? Which should I buy?

• Total voters

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I voted CZ because I like to be non-mainstream. It's also VERY reliable aswell. :D

If not CZ, go with the 1911. I handled a micro 1911 from SA tonight that was like velvet sex in my hand. I wish I had the money for one! It's like hitting on a high-class hooker with an empty wallet! :):

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I've been looking at the Walther P99 a lot too. That and the S&W version, 990L. The 990L's slide is a lot more stiff to pull back, but that's a S&W for ya. I'm sure it would losen up after a while. Still a nice gun, both. I'm working on getting a Walther P22 cause they are nice little pee shooters! :D

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    I want an all metal pistola something shiny and sexy. So thats a huge negative for the Glock. Not to mention I carry a XD-9 full size. Why would I want a Glock? I already have 4 plastic guns. And a metal bersa. love the metal feel.

Training and ammo is a great option! But I get lazy when it gets cold.... whats that cost I'd be down come summer.

Not on the list but just like the Beretta 92, a Taurus PT-92 in stainless.
    Just as good, less money and lifetime warranty. Shoots great right out of the box. Well worth it, and don't believe the Taurus is junk rap that some people have tagged them with.

I have the PT-92 and a 940 and both are very reliable firearms.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Not on the list but just like the Beretta 92, a Taurus PT-92 in stainless.
    Just as good, less money and lifetime warranty. Shoots great right out of the box. Well worth it, and don't believe the Taurus is junk rap that some people have tagged them with.

I have the PT-92 and a 940 and both are very reliable firearms.

Over the years, I've owned 7-8 Taurus'. All have been good firearms, none ever caused a problem. My PT99 and 92s, in particular, were worth more than I paid for them, and turned in thousands and thousands of round of outstanding service. And the safety is better.

Top Bottom