• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Barrn

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Plainfield
    Another new member here. This looks like a great site with some great people. I got infected with that gun "disease" about three years ago. I have not found a cure yet.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Another new member here. This looks like a great site with some great people. I got infected with that gun "disease" about three years ago. I have not found a cure yet.
    It is a highly contagious disease. It does seem that any one can be afflicted,however it is only spread by contact with intelligent "carriers"of the disease.There is no known cure. Time spent in gun shops and on the firing line tend to alleviate most symptoms. In a significant portion of those who suffer from gun disease they are also likely to catch "black rifle disease","mosin fever",Ak itch,or plastic pistol disease(very scary disease unless you like things that explode in your hands lol)*runs for cover*,and some are even know to catch sporting clay itis,or bowling pin blues.The only treatment for any of these is to treat your exsisting disease by aquiring another disease that your wallet and body can adapt to. Good luck :)

PS. I had gun disease,followed by mosin fever,plastic pistol disease(found a cure for that one..it is made of metal),AK itch,sporting clay itis,and am in the early stage Black rifle disease(still in denial on that last one).

oh and Welcome:)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom