longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    thanks

Thanks!

About 125 yards, shooting down a small hill into the ground.

Looks like a nice place you have there Longbow! do you have any photos of your range/backstop? I was just sort of wondering how far out folks who attended could safely shoot out too.

I mean if it's like 500+ yards then sign me up, I'll happily drive all the way down there for that!

Annie Oakley

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Rural southern Indiana
    Wish we could attend but hubby will probably be recovering from his second surgery about then and, trust me, he would be no fun. If we make it through the recuperation period after last weeks by pass with both of us alive we will be lucky! Actually he is doing well but it has just been a week so he is still really tired and very sore.

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    I know of no limit as to who can come (up to the slot # limit). It is happening in 3C, but those guys are apparently too busy to show. :rolleyes:

It is an INGO event, sign up as interested.

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Attendee List Update:

1. techres (+ 4)
    2. tyler34 (+2)
    3. Soundslikejosh (+1)
    4. Dr Falken (will be rolling in Sat. afternoon)
    5. Pamcake (+1 on Sunday)

Still some slots open. Please check the list and let me know if I missed anyone!

longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    hey all-the long range forcast looks real nice.

Its sunday night and my wife asked me about how many to expect. She is the true planner......There is still room and would love to see you come on by.

The back woods are nice and private, the stars are bright and the firewood is split and stacked.

I'll be messaging you over the next few days with the map and gps coordinates. Still time..for camping under the stars and good fellowship.

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    I am a maybe on this... have to check the schedule and talk to the fiance..... dont have a family to bring though, but would love to "shoot" the ....... with some fellow INGOers

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    Just out of curiosity why is this in the SHTF forum an not the outdoors or events? not knocking anyone just curios if there is something i am missing about this camping trip... and what is msg3c?

Dr Falken

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2008
    Bloomington
    Just out of curiosity why is this in the SHTF forum an not the outdoors or events? not knocking anyone just curios if there is something i am missing about this camping trip... and what is msg3c?

Part of the ongoing series of "events" put on by various members of the Mutual Support Groups, 3c is the "area", the state being divided into different areas. Take a look at the stickys at the top for more info. It's in the SHTF area, to allow people to network and be in touch with like minded people who could offer assistance in an event.

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    OK, who's bringing what for the saturday morning plinking? I have a "new to me .308 Ishapore" that would be fun to try, or the AR, or AK, or the .308 scout bolt, or...

I was thinking about bringing two rifles. The Ishapore will be one. Anyone coming NOT had the chance to do an AR or Ak? I could bring either.

I will be without family for saturday morning and early afternoon. Then the wife and 3 kids will arrive.

tyler34, you bringing anything interesting?

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    well do to unforeseen family obligations I won't be out this weekend:crying: but if somehow I can wrangle it and be able to at least shoot I will bring my remmy 700, golani, marlin 880 sq, tactical solutions buckmark and sig pro.

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    HEADCOUNT!

I have the list in the OP updated. PLEASE check it and let me know if it is wrong for any reason (missing you and you are coming, or has you and you are not coming).

I need to know ASAP so we can do final setup...

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    I am working 48 hours this weekend... 8am saturday morning to 8 am monday morning.... sorry i cannot make it, this seems to be an event that i would really like to network in... maybe next time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom