• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Endorsing Hillary isn't the part that deserves the eye-rolls. It is the tweet that bears no resemblance to who she is endorsing.

Also, I may be missing it, but which Wall Street lobbyists have bankrolled Trump?

Uh, he's the guy doing the bankrolling. :dunno:

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    All the people that Trump owes millions (maybe billions) to are probably willing to double down on bankrolling the presidency. They'll make tons more.

atvdave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    SW Indiana
    Well, he's gonna need some cash too. He's not footing the entire bill for the general election.

I think Trump has said from the start, that he will spend his own money on the primarys. After that (and if he gets the nomination) it will be up to the GOP to kick in their money for the rest of the election.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Edit: Also just-in, Warren being formally vetted to be VP.

Trump might pick up the misogynist vote!

Cl9xt3tWQAICUzc.jpg:large

Last edited:

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Touching on the Democrat Convention in this thread... Michael Brown's anti-cop mother, Lezley McSpadden, will be speaking at the DNC.

Great role model, great person to have represent the party.

Lezley McSpadden said:
    “Woke up in a GREAT MOOD this morning. 2 Cops got Shot in FERGUSON lastnight. You ant seen sh** yet, wait till this SUMMER,”

“If my FAM woulda got JUSTICE in August maybe those two cops wouldn’t have got shot LAST Night…”

“F*** THEM 2 COPS..DON’T GOT NO SYMPATHY FOR THEM OR THEY FAMILIES…Aint no FUN when the Rabbit got the GUN.”

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Touching on the Democrat Convention in this thread... Michael Brown's anti-cop mother, Lezley McSpadden, will be speaking at the DNC.

Has hitlary and oblamea disavowed this person? They obviously want dead cops. (nothing new here)

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013

Not a fan, but fwiw, the WP says the facebook posts were not from her.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-browns-mom-and-the-true-story-of-unfriended/

edit: apparently the filter didn't like the middle part of "smar t w a t ch" in the link, so you will have to replace it to see the story.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    In other news (WaPo) North Miami cop shoots unarmed black man who is prone with his hands in his air. When asked why he fired on the black man, the cop responded "I dunno".

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    In other news (WaPo) North Miami cop shoots unarmed black man who is prone with his hands in his air. When asked why he fired on the black man, the cop responded "I dunno".

It is truly a ****ed up world when a cop shooting an unarmed black man benefits one political party and an armed black man shooting a cop benefits the other.

Anyway, I don't think the cop meant to shoot him. It kinda looks like possibly a ND.

Top Bottom