• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mike8170

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 18, 2008
    Hiding from reality
    I'm sure it is in the pipeline right now, since that and cap and tax have to be through before the November election. Too many of the lib rats are jumping ship, and I am sure that they feel that they are unstoppable right now.:xmad:
    Then we will be paying extra taxes for unhealthy living, inefficient vehicles, inefficient education, etc. etc.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Well, let's all hang in there, fellas. It is now possible for a Republican filibuster in the Senate, so we're in a better position than we were when they started the debate on whether or not to socialize one-sixth of our economy in 2009.

Not sure it will play out that way, but I have to imagine tonight is going to pour gas on an emotional fire that was already burning brightly as far as the electorate goes.

If you're unhappy with tonight's outcome, remember tonight the next time an issue comes up you're against. Call your Senators and House Rep before anyone reminds you to do it...be as shrill as any pinko you ever saw on the news! Blow horns or whistles, beat tin cans, or just chant "hell no!"

T-rav

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    Well, let's all hang in there, fellas. It is now possible for a Republican filibuster in the Senate, so we're in a better position than we were when they started the debate on whether or not to socialize one-sixth of our economy in 2009.

Not sure it will play out that way, but I have to imagine tonight is going to pour gas on an emotional fire that was already burning brightly as far as the electorate goes.

If you're unhappy with tonight's outcome, remember tonight the next time an issue comes up you're against. Call your Senators and House Rep before anyone reminds you to do it...be as shrill as any pinko you ever saw on the news! Blow horns or whistles, beat tin cans, or just chant "hell no!"

They aren't listening thats the problem. We call we protest and they still do what they want.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East

well they let this one slip bye, so why should i trust the republicans either? i dont trust any of them to do the will of the people. this was not the will of the people.

T-rav

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    No sir not at all 70% of Americans dont want this so tell me how that is for the people by the people? ITS NOT THIS IS BULL****!

tnek

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Indianas 2 left wing senate seats will do whatever osama wants. One will give a goodby kiss to his party and one still thinks he can win a nobel prize.

rev500ss

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Royal Center
    did you expect any other outcome, the executive order that Osama issued earlier was nothing more than a carrot in front of a rabbit to get the anti abortion dems to get in line. It wouldn't surprise me one bit if in two weeks that executive order disappears and is never seen or heard of again.

And I just found this so to answer the OP you may be more than right.

washingtonpost.com

Last edited:

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    I've been predicting this for a long time. It's only makes logical sense. They HAVE to do something like this to permanently change the demographic in this country or they won't get re-elected in Nov. (to say nothing of the next 12 years).

Make no mistake - we are not witnessing incompetence. It may have been possible to think that initially, but the things that have been done are too consistent to be anything but methodical.

National I.D. cards will be (have been) proposed, gun "control" legislation will come up (or simply made a national "health" issue now). You watch and see. If left unchecked, history will repeat itself.

Panama

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jul 13, 2008
    Racing Capital
    My prediction is, there will NOT be an election in November!

There will be an excuse for a national state of emergency, or a declaration of marshall law, for some trumped up reason or another.

This government is capable of anything to get and keep the power they desire!

These are scary times we are entering.

We all must stay vigilant!

jmiller676

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    18 feet up
    My prediction is, there will NOT be an election in November!

There will be an excuse for a national state of emergency, or a declaration of marshall law, for some trumped up reason or another.

This government is capable of anything to get and keep the power they desire!

These are scary times we are entering.

We all must stay vigilant!
    That's an interesting outlook. Could you explain more on that? You can resort to PM to keep from hijacking the thread.

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    I've been predicting this for a long time. It's only makes logical sense. They HAVE to do something like this to permanently change the demographic in this country or they won't get re-elected in Nov. (to say nothing of the next 12 years).

Make no mistake - we are not witnessing incompetence. It may have been possible to think that initially, but the things that have been done are too consistent to be anything but methodical.

National I.D. cards will be (have been) proposed, gun "control" legislation will come up (or simply made a national "health" issue now). You watch and see. If left unchecked, history will repeat itself.

If you read the Washington Post articles in that link, you will see that Schumer has already proposed, as part of "immigration reform," a new "high tech Social Security card" that all citizens and legal immigrants must get.

I like how all of the illegals quoted in those articles all say that a) they know they have broken the law, but b) they aren't criminals.

Is that some sort of new Democrat Logic?

Top Bottom