• ...and so much more!
  • wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Had to order some from Cabela's because my local WM has been out of 9mm every time I've stopped by for the last couple of weeks. Luckily with my bonus points, I managed to only have to pay around $.25 per round :)

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Gander has a pretty good selection of everything but .22. Of course when they're charging 2x what wally world is for 7.62x39 it's easy to see why they had so much!

throttletony

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    nearby
    I have the misfortune of being in New Jersey right now and the Walmart's here don't carry guns or ammo. To buy ammo you have to have a New Jersey Firearms ID card.

2C:58-3.3. "Handgun ammunition" defined; sale, purchase, etc., regulated; violation, fourth degree crime.
    b. No person shall sell, give, transfer, assign or otherwise dispose of, or receive, purchase, or otherwise acquire handgun ammunition unless the purchaser, assignee, donee, receiver or holder is licensed as a manufacturer, wholesaler, or dealer under this chapter or is the holder of and possesses a valid firearms purchaser identification card, a valid copy of a permit to purchase a handgun, or a valid permit to carry a handgun and first exhibits such card or permit to the seller, donor, transferor or assignor.

They had a similar thing in Illinois with the FOID card. However, as an out-of-stater you could simply show them your out of state license and bypass the FOID card carp, as it only applies to Illinois residents. Perhaps anything similar there in Jersey?

tonybia

Marksman
    Rating - 88.9%
    7   1   1
    Apr 24, 2013
    Ganders prices are out of touch with current markets. Walmart is the new ammo discounter. Hope they don't stop selling.

sbz

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 9, 2014
    indiana
    About two weeks ago I got some 525 golden bullets for 21.99 at Dunhams. Haven't checked recently they had a limit of 1 brick per customer.

rbMPSH12

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2012
    I always see 9mm hollowpoints at the Bloomington Wally World. They're Federal Hydrashok. They're always there even if everything else is out of stock. I think for Federal people prefer HST if they can find it. May be why Hydrashok sticks around.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Avon WM had a 420 round can of Federal XM193LC in stripper clips for $199 last night in the ammo case. Had!

Indyelmo

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2013
    Buddie called me said Avon Walmart had 100rd Federal bulk packs of 9mm he picked up 2 for him and 2 for me , I got dressed and ran up there got the last 2 !!!!! He said there was lots when he called !!!

Top Bottom