• ...and so much more!
  • MommaBean18

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2023
    Sunny Side of Louisville
    A few videos online.
    They are super protected from gawkers by their community. A guy earned trh trust of the community and got to meet them and he we t back a few times to interview them to learn .it's about their family and such. It's comes off as very sincere on his part. It's interesting but their genetic defects are striking.
    You’re talking about this…

By: Soft White Underbelly

WARNING: his channel can be addictive!

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Not to me, if you are so dirt poor that you don't know where or when your next meal is coming.
    If anyone is hungry in this country its bacause they are to lazy to go to the endless amount of food banks and State/county services in every county in America.
    If we have hungry children I will show you drunk/drug addict parents that play the system for all its worth.
    About every school in midde class and below feeds not only a free lunch but a free breakfast.
    Most also have free food when closed for school breaks.

MommaBean18

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2023
    Sunny Side of Louisville
    It is amazing to me how people can exploit other less fortunate people…
    I was somewhat like minded when I originally found his channel. But after watching many vids, he is very respectful, honest, and often times puts hisself way out to try to help someone he has interviewed. His reason behind making these videos is to try to bring awareness of what life is really like, to the ones that do not live in their world. People are so quick to judge but have no clue what that person has been through. Also, he’s trying to bring more attention to the fact that in most cases these people’s issues all come down to mental health.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    If anyone is hungry in this country its bacause they are to lazy to go to the endless amount of food banks and State/county services in every county in America.
    If we have hungry children I will show you drunk/drug addict parents that play the system for all its worth.
    About every school in midde class and below feeds not only a free lunch but a free breakfast.
    Most also have free food when closed for school breaks.
    You have a point, but there are exceptions to your argument. Some really poor folks live in remote rural areas and lack transportation. Some even lack basic conveniences that most of us take for granted. Also, not everyone has an IQ above room temperature.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    You have a point, but there are exceptions to your argument. Some really poor folks live in remote rural areas and lack transportation. Some even lack basic conveniences that most of us take for granted. Also, not everyone has an IQ above room temperature.
    Which explains how democrats get elected.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    The are exceptions to everything.
    Now today the County and State services deliver about everywhere in the modern world of The Government Plantation. I happen to have two mothers both born and raised in abject poverty.
    One mother was born and raised in Page WV in company housing. The other on a few acres in Cotton Plant, Mississippi.
    I have family throughout Appalatchia and Mississippi still today, that live in todays poverty. With those things like free cell phones, free internet, free tablets, free utilitys, Freedom Cards, WIC, tax refunds for child deductions without a job and on and on.
    One might want to really look in the pictures of todays supposed poverty victims. Look really close and you will see the remains of the endless stream of empty Mt Dew, Pepsi and Coke 20oz bottles in the background and trash piles.
    How do those with supposed not enough iq and no modes of transportation become fat, type 1 and type 2 diabetics? Possibly from eating what is grown and raised behind the house or the processed and junk food thats availible.

Theres a few out there for sure. But the numbers are virtually non exsisiant.
    Poverty is not what is was 25 years ago much less that of 50 years ago.

Last edited:

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Ive been a DA Coe fan since I was kid, but to say hes not a racist is humorous.
    Look no farther than his early music. Or has never seen him in concert up through the late 90's.
    Songs like Ni$$er F¿☆ker,
    Monkey F+@ker and lyrics like, I kissed the lips that Blew a N!$$€$.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    I was somewhat like minded when I originally found his channel. But after watching many vids, he is very respectful, honest, and often times puts hisself way out to try to help someone he has interviewed. His reason behind making these videos is to try to bring awareness of what life is really like, to the ones that do not live in their world. People are so quick to judge but have no clue what that person has been through. Also, he’s trying to bring more attention to the fact that in most cases these people’s issues all come down to mental health.
    This would be my take on it after seeing a few of his YT videos and also some of a Joe Rogan podcast. On there Mark Laita states he is showing problems that need to be addressed yet are hidden. Watch this clip a few minutes with a link to the full interview.

CPE1704TKS

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2012
    Now today the County and State services deliver about everywhere in the modern world of The Government Plantation. I happen to have two mothers both born and raised in abject poverty.
    One mother was born and raised in Page WV in company housing. The other on a few acres in Cotton Plant, Mississippi.
    I have family throughout Appalatchia and Mississippi still today, that live in todays poverty. With those things like free cell phones, free internet, free tablets, free utilitys, Freedom Cards, WIC, tax refunds for child deductions without a job and on and on.
    One might want to really look in the pictures of todays supposed poverty victims. Look really close and you will see the remains of the endless stream of empty Mt Dew, Pepsi and Coke 20oz bottles in the background and trash piles.
    How do those with supposed not enough iq and no modes of transportation become fat, type 1 and type 2 diabetics? Possibly from eating what is grown and raised behind the house or the processed and junk food thats availible.

One does not become a Type 1 diabetic from drinking too much Mt. Dew. It is an auto immune disease where your body attacks the cells in the pancreas stops insulin production. You can't just drop a few pounds and have it go away, it is a lifelong disease.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany

So you are saying that if I am ever down on my luck, don't call Creedmoor?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Not at all, one knocks on my door and has hungry kids in tow. There are always extra chairs at my table.
    Just dont be wearing Jordans and texting on a i phone.

You bigot. Just because they have nice things doesn’t mean they have money.

They might have stolen it. :dunno:

Top Bottom