• ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    ...And the last election was the most secure, because of previous tampering...

...Blah, blah, blah...

No election is secure with out voter authentication. That is why the election was no contest in states that voter ID is the law.

And why we went to bed with one result and woke up with another.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    ...even republican courts and trump appointed judges proved no widespread fraud actually occurred...

You are mistaken, the same as the standard the judges ruled on. The judges ruled that there was NOT ENOUGH FRAUD FOUND to overturn the election results.

Any noticeable amount of fraud should have voided the election in those districts. Those fraudulent results should have been thrown out.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    So, when Pres. Trump was elected, the left said it was tampering.
    Then, when Pres. Biden was elected, the right said it was tampering.

Yet, when it's time to "fix" the elections, there is no need?
    I've had several coworkers from the left talking about the right being crazy.
    And then I ask them why they thought it was bad 4 years ago, but now it's OKAY?

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    You are mistaken, the same as the standard the judges ruled on. The judges ruled that there was NOT ENOUGH FRAUD FOUND to overturn the election results.

Any noticeable amount of fraud should have voided the election in those districts. Those fraudulent results should have been thrown out.
    even republican courts and trump appointed judges proved no widespread fraud actually occurred

You both are wrong, no judges ruled on any level of fraud, the cases were dismissed on the standing.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    You both are wrong, no judges ruled on any level of fraud, the cases were dismissed on the standing.
    Correct. The cases were never heard.

Semantics. :rolleyes:

Judges deciding that they couldn't decide, because some foolish standard was not met.

It's the same semantics that the libs lie about when they claim "Trump appointed judges ruled..."

What it boils down to is that conservative appointed judges found this way out of making a controversial decision that would endanger themselves and their families.

Liberal judges make whacked out decisons all the time. They have no fear, because conservatives don't loot and burn down cities when they don't get their way like libs do.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Seriously if the government really cared about legal elections, Tammany and the Chicago machine would not exist.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Semantics. :rolleyes:

Judges deciding that they couldn't decide, because some foolish standard was not met.

It's the same semantics that the libs lie about when they claim "Trump appointed judges ruled..."

What it boils down to is that conservative appointed judges found this way out of making a controversial decision that would endanger themselves and their families.

Liberal judges make whacked out decisons all the time. They have no fear, because conservatives don't loot and burn down cities when they don't get their way like libs do.
    No it is not semantics. NO court ever ruled on the evidence. You stated:

No judge ruled “that there was not enough fraud found…”

In fact, isn’t it interesting (I would call it evidence of collusion) that in a such a diverse country not ONE judge saw it differently and sent cases up the judicial trail on evidence? They were all appealed on standing. Even the SCOTUS cases were standing…

Now I’m going to be calked a conspiracy theorist again…

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    And in 3... 2... 1...

Doesn't matter that the voting machine election fraud was proven by Congressional investigation,
    And that the vote was thrown to the Republicans in 2000-2004,

And the last election was the most secure, because of previous tampering...

The conspiracy theorists are going to "Believe" whatever their Russian/China propaganda mills crank out...

They are invested in that propaganda, locked into the dogma,
    And no way their egos will let them admit they got, and still are being duped.

Two things at work here,

One is ego, they *think* they are on some kind of 'Insider' information stream, so they are dead nut convinced it just HAS to be true...

It is arrogance/self entitlement.
    They simply CAN'T be wrong, they are way to "Smart" for that...

Second, it's extremists we are dealing with.
    You can never be too extreme enough for them.

Example is EVERYONE that doesn't agree with them is a pedophile/communist or what ever they think is the bottom of the barrel to dehumanize everyone else.

They even attack their own calling them RINOs (Republican In Name Only) when others aren't as extreme as they are...

In case you don't recognize it anymore, think about what the NAZIs did during WWII, or what any genocidal leader has spouted to get followers...

Now some propaganda site on the internet has decided to incite another armed conflict, while being safely away from anything to do with actual violence...

And it's being considered by the "True Believers" because someone mentioned Trump's name...
    Being passed around here is an example, when it should have been dismissed for the internet trash is it.
    Damn dude, save some Reddit for the rest of us!

medcoxo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 20, 2010
    Indy, Westside
    You should get out (of Facebook) more

I guess you can take the position, like so many on the left do, that since it is difficult to get cases before the courts and ... cautious, shall we say ... judges seem reluctant to grab the hot potato, that lack of a ruling to the effect means no fraud happened

It is odd, though, that the left is quite comfortable affirming many other fables such as white supremacy and systemic racism without any court affirmation of the same

Why do you think the left's deference to the courts is so lopsided?
    You are wrong about me and Facebook, so do not make assumptions. I am on TikTok. It is actually pretty entertaining. White supremacy and systemic racism is real- I speak from personal experience. I read this article and interesting, I will have to keep an eye out for it. Although it would have been better for me to see and hear the video of it myself. I do not trust any source that only tells me what they want me to know, I need to read and review source material and come to my own conclusions. And remember trump said in 2016 that there was no way he can lose and that he would not concede. So basically if he did not win, it was because of fraud, but since he won everything was perfect. I am not left or right, I believe what is best for all is the best decision and not play into any one side or the other.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 30, 2012
    Elkhart, IN
    You do realize that he pressured the U of FL to destroy Covid research? Bona-fide legitimate science going on - because it didn't fit the narrative that he wanted? That's some thuggery.

Can you please provide your documentation of said offense? This sounds like if it were true I would be hearing about it on CNN everyday.

What was the narrative that he wanted?

His state has done significantly better fighting Covid-19 than any other state the size of FL. So that is a fact. Why would he need a narrative when real world results produce success? Natural immunity is the key. I agree with this assessment, and can't figure out why no one wants to allow people to talk about it. The mortality rate for Covid in the USA according to widely exaggerated figures is .016% as of last month. The mortality rate for the Flu is .0013. So not quite 100 times. Covid deaths 200 per 100,000 Flu 20 ish. So you then think we should force every single American to receive an untested, and risky vaccine for the additional 180 deaths per 100,000 people?

Oh and lets remember that of those 200 people who unfortunately lost their lives to a horrible virus, 96% are over 70.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Can you please provide your documentation of said offense? This sounds like if it were true I would be hearing about it on CNN everyday.

What was the narrative that he wanted?

His state has done significantly better fighting Covid-19 than any other state the size of FL. So that is a fact. Why would he need a narrative when real world results produce success? Natural immunity is the key. I agree with this assessment, and can't figure out why no one wants to allow people to talk about it. The mortality rate for Covid in the USA according to widely exaggerated figures is .016% as of last month. The mortality rate for the Flu is .0013. So not quite 100 times. Covid deaths 200 per 100,000 Flu 20 ish. So you then think we should force every single American to receive an untested, and risky vaccine for the additional 180 deaths per 100,000 people?

Oh and lets remember that of those 200 people who unfortunately lost their lives to a horrible virus, 96% are over 70.
    I already debunked this one. The sources were he said /she said ******** repeated through the internet with no credible substantiating evidence

Top Bottom