Allen at AA Optics! Why Everyone Should Buy From Him!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jtmason15

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 23, 2012
    Grant County
    Today was my first purchase with Allen at AA Optics. I purchased a Vortex Viper PST 1-4x24. I also purchased an American Defense 30mm mount for the optic. I have got to say, What A Good Deal!!. I contacted him earlier this week via PM and asked him if he had any in stock. He said he did, and I told him that I was interested in one and would like to purchase one. It was later at night and he said that he would call in the morning. Sure enough, at 10AM he called and had one for me. I talked to him for a good 15 minutes inquiring about all of the features of the optic. I was not going to purchase a mount for it then, but after he was talking about the American Defense mount I had to have one. So, I agreed to purchase the set. And man I am glad that I did. What a set to have. Now this is only going by what I can see by the quality of looking at the externals of the optic and the mount. But the aesthetics of each is magnificent. I am going later this week to sight them in and test them. But back to the reason I posted this thread was to talk about Allen. He was on his way to the Indy 1500 to set up his booth when I talked to him. He only had a few of them in stock at the time and was looking to move them at the gun show. And you can't blame him. I think that he only had 9 or 10 to sell. But since I wanted one he held one back for me. Even after people were asking him for one. They said "What about that one under the table?" He still held it for me. I know he could have got more for the optic but this shows you what kind of business owner he is. His word is his word. He said he would hold one for me and he did. I just appreciate how he handled his business and treated his customer. I will not hesitate one millisecond to deal with Allen again, and I am for sure going to tell all of my friends about him and his business. I strongly suggest that people support him because he cares so much for the customer and is not worried about making all the money he can off of one person. He truly wants his customers to have the best optics and mounts they can for the cheapest price possible. What better business owner can people as for. I want to set up this thread so people can tell others how awesome Allen is and how good he treats his customers.

Thanks again Allen for the opportunity to do business!

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    Alan is a great guy all the way around. He is very helpful and knowledgable on his products. His customers are important to him and he treats them with respect. He is just a good ole boy sort of speak and doing business with him or his father is a pleasure. He is also eager to lend a helping hand to another INGO vender. :D Just my :twocents:

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I'll add a +1 to this. I've purchased two optics from Alan now, and am contemplating my third. Great customer service.

Thanks Alan!

Lonestar6

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Please allow me to jump on the bandwagon.

I had tracked posts on INGO between Allen and other folks regarding optics and had participated some in those threads. I researched Allen's recommendations and kept watching his posts. I narrowed my choice to two 'red dots' the strikefire and SPARC (my phone insists on spelling this like this...) for our AR15.

I showed my choices to my husband and told him specifically that I wanted to go to the gun show and buy one of them from AA Optics. I was not disappointed. We arrived Saturday and went directly to Allen's table. Chatted with Allen for a few minutes, played with both devices, chatted some more about strengths and weaknesses, and decided on the StrikeFire. I was also looking for an optic for a .22 but he was sold out. He provided me with recommendations and suggested I check with him later in the week.

Fast forward, we headed to BGF on Sunday and zeroed the sight. Worked as described with an absolute cowitness. A very good civilian equivalent to what I used in Afghanistan. No, not milspec, but for the cost differential and intended use in an Indiana environment (not jumping it out of airplanes or dragging it through 'moon dust') it is just what I was looking for.

Thank you Allen, for introducing me to Vortex optics, for participating on the INGO board, patiently answering questions and for being an upstanding businessman.

LS6

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Alan is Great and he has stock because he plans ahead!!! He is my goto source for optics and advice. Can't go wrong with his recommendations.

Top Bottom