• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Danville
    IF you can figure out where its squeaking, try some mink oil on the leather. That might slick it up and "moisturize" it enough to eliminate the noise.

I tried them and wasnt impressed. I'll stick with my CrossBreeds.

I'll do that. Even if it doesn't eliminate the squeaking, it may reduce it and also soften the leather a bit. Thanks!

dwh79

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 20, 2008
    Wanamaker/ Acton
    I have tried galco, alien gear, and now cross breed. All are for glocks just different models and inside waist band. For the price they are great. I feel they sit a little high and prefer my king tuk but much more pricey. Cross breed is ok but still prefer galco as cross breed was getting costly. Now I have been happy with my new owb cross breed holster and will be getting one for my 19.

RedTJ

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2014
    Lafayette area
    I have the 2.0 and I like it. Have had it for around 3 months now.
    I bought the leather straps and metal clips but have never changed from the plastic clips that come with it.
    I play basketball with my boys, ride fourwheelers, etc. No issues with the gun ever trying to come out of the holster.
    I did have one not so loving experience, I was headed to bed, took the gun from the holster to place in its night time spot, took out the holster and one of the retention screws FELL OUT! I put it all back on minus the one screw, the retention on the gun still functioned pretty well (guess I really cranked down the other screws). Anyway, put back in the screw and cranked it down as well. No issues anymore, can't see any backing out and trust me, I check that a LOT now.
    I'd say it's fairly comfortable, I'm toting around a G27 with it.

Nam1911

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2015
    Evansville
    I have a cloak tuck 1.0 and it is the most comfortable holster I own. I have modified it to fit my gun and body better. A little time with a hair dryer and now the shell is curved and molded to my hip. It further evenly distributes the weight and relieves the pressure point from the center of the flat shell. I also heated up the trigger gaurd and added more retention. The gun now clicks in and won't fall out if held upside down. The last thing I did to make it more comfortable is take a file and shape up the boltaron at the top side for a better full firing grip. Also I rounded off all the edges. It was fun also.

For the price one cannot be beat.

MrJohnson

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 31, 2014
    West Lafayette
    I've had mine for about a year now. It's broken in a little, but it's been fairly comfortable from the start. I'm a fairly thin guy (6', 165 lbs) and I can conceal fairly well under an untailored button-down. I recommend the real leather version. I've seen scuffed-up 2 week old 2.0 versions, but mine has only improved with time. 51yqh7v.jpg FfGtt4I.jpg w0BnqfG.jpg

Top Bottom