• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mensajess

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 12, 2010
    Greenwood
    OK I keep hearing ads that a couple of radio stations will play this song on Thanksgiving. I get that it is a tradition, it's an OK song in my opinion. But why is it a tradition? Why Thanksgiving? And why advertise it? If it's a tradition that it gets played, then it gets played. I never hear "Remember next week we'll play Jingle Bells at noon, four, and six"

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    They went to the dump for Alice on Thanksgiving and it was closed so they put the garbage on another pile and got arrested for littering. Then when
    he gets called for the draft, he has to put down he was arrested for littering. So all that evolved from Thanksgiving.

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    OK I keep hearing ads that a couple of radio stations will play this song on Thanksgiving. I get that it is a tradition, it's an OK song in my opinion. But why is it a tradition? Why Thanksgiving? And why advertise it? If it's a tradition that it gets played, then it gets played. I never hear "Remember next week we'll play Jingle Bells at noon, four, and six"

KIIID , are you some kinda commie that doesn't like the Alice's Restaurant song ????

GO SIT ON THE BENCH WITH THE FATHER RAPERS !!!

mensajess

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 12, 2010
    Greenwood
    OK two pages of comments, calling me a commie and asking if my name is ironic (not a member of the communist party but I am in Mensa) but no one has told me why they advertise the song. They don't advertise auld Lang syne for New Years, the national anthem for the 4th of July, monster mash for halloween, or any christmas carols. All of these songs are traditional, they are played every year, people look forward to hearing them. Yet no commercials.

Top Bottom