• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    David Codrea takes a look at Sharpton's latest epistle on the McDonald case. Seems he just can't deal with armed black people defending themselves. What a sad little man.

Via Gun Rights Examiner

"[W]hen the Supreme Court ... overruled Chicago's ban on handguns, they literally opened the floodgates for a drastic rise in shootings, instability and homicide in a country that already leads the way in lethal violence," Al Sharpton writes in The Wilmington Journal.
    With its incomprehensible growth in homicides and violence, Chicago became the forefront for advocates to create some semblance of change and hope in the troubled city. And as the highest court sets us back in the fight for justice and peace, the focus is again back on the distressed streets of the windy city.
    Good grief. If anything, that should prove the futility of prohibition. What's incomprehensible is to keep going back to what can't work.

Do read the rest at the source. There's also a video there (unrelated to Mr. Sharpton), that some folks might like.

spirit390

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    sharpton= pefect example of a walking talking rectum
    sharpton= race baiter
    I could go on and on about this idiot it really says alot about the people that hold this man up as their leader

TomN

'tis but a flesh wound!
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Elkhart
    How can these people not get it? Daley says, "We can't overturn the gun ban, look how many people got shot this weekend!" HELLO!!! I if there is a gun ban, how in the WORLD did people get shot?? THEY'RE CRIMINALS YOU MORON!! They aren't going to follow a gun ban! The only people who will are the honest citizens who actually NEED the guns because of the CRIMINALS mentioned! MORONS!

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    I'll bet Sharpton and others like him who make their money race baiting, oppressing the people they claim to represent, and screaming racism at every turn sincerely hope people don't see a picture of Mr. Otis McDonald....

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    According to the leader of the New Black Panthers on Fox news today...it isn't black people buying guns, its the white people setting record highs for gun sales because of Glenn Beck, Shawn Hannity an others stirring things up....bla, bla, bla,....so I guess Al should chill since the blacks must not be buying any.....?.....Besides everyone knows Obama is the National Firearms Salesman of the Year.

Cwood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    NE Ohio
    How can these people not get it? Daley says, "We can't overturn the gun ban, look how many people got shot this weekend!" HELLO!!! I if there is a gun ban, how in the WORLD did people get shot?? THEY'RE CRIMINALS YOU MORON!! They aren't going to follow a gun ban! The only people who will are the honest citizens who actually NEED the guns because of the CRIMINALS mentioned! MORONS!

:hijack:

TomN, get back into your Plymouth Cave and stop posting here! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Woodsman

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    New albany
    I'll bet Sharpton and others like him who make their money race baiting, oppressing the people they claim to represent, and screaming racism at every turn sincerely hope people don't see a picture of Mr. Otis McDonald....

You got that right. Sharpton and these other preachers are in this for the money and notoriety/TV time they get. The more crap they stir up the more money they make. If they can't get on TV or the radio, they're irrelevant.

Top Bottom