• ...and so much more!
  • Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Wait, did we ever get the oil in Iraq?
    Because I remember being told that the only reason we went it was for the oil................

It was oil, wmds, 911, terrorists, gassing of the Kurds, haliburten, the military industrial complex, liberation etc.
    None of which I can see would be actual justification

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    What makes Colorado's/NYS'/Connecticut's/California's internal affairs the business of folks in Indiana?

Domino theory?

Unrestricted freedom of movement; via persons and trade. That's the simple answer. And the fact that laws passed in respective states, and the federal govt's influence on them, obviously have an effect on the entire American populace. Surely you aren't implying that internal Iraqi affairs are akin to internal state affairs, in regards to the how they should be viewed by the US populace?

Sainte

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    I was referring to the call to prayer being played over municipal loud speakers.

MICHIGAN: Hamtramck City Council enacted law permitting mosques to amplify the Islamic Azan call to prayer over loudspeakers. | WindsorCOAct!forAmerica

Michigan: Islamic call to prayer broadcast in Hamtramck (video) | Creeping Sharia

Hamtramckstan: Detroit Suburb Says ?Erase Polish Heritage ?Cuz We Are Muslim?

Muslim Call to Prayers in Michigan

LiveLeak.com - Tension in a Michigan City Over Muslims Call to Prayer

all of these links will say that the prayer is coming from a loudspeakers in/on the mosque. I read TWO separate articles last week which each clearly stated that the city public address system was being used to spread the filth five times a day.

unfortunately, i am unable to relocate those two articles. I will give a few more tries.

Last edited:

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    FIFY

So - Getting gassed and tortured by your own government is a good thing?
    Or do you just disagree with anything my country's soldiers do, out of some principal of yours.

So - You're somehow under the impression that an al Quaeda or Taliban led government won't kill and torture its own "citizens" in some way? Really?
    Or do you just support anything my country's soldiers are sent to do, out of some principle of yours?

dhnorris

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    hidden in a wall of mud
    False true and clearly false...I still give them half of everything I make so they've clearly outmatched us.
    then they must be

1. malicious, with neither the good of America/Americans or the rest of the world in their hearts

3. know exactly what they are doing and it is all going according to plan

everyone knew Iraq would collapse and with our oil reserves U.S./canada and similar reserves in Australia the middle east is going to be abandoned to let them kill each other. Did we break a secular nation to hand it over to fanatics? There will be an American section in hell.

Aggiedad

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    KIngwood
    Bad news and good news. Now we know where the bastards are which makes it easier to kill them, but only if we have the will too. We are in a War on Terror. A BUFF stike on the city would be the proper thing to do.

sloughfoot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Huntertown, IN
    My war ended with Saigon 1975. There is a difference?

In 10 years we will be trading partners with our former enemies. You can input the name of that former enemy yourself.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    My war ended with Saigon 1975. There is a difference?

In 10 years we will be trading partners with our former enemies. You can input the name of that former enemy yourself.

While Vietnam, was also, and huge waste of lives and material, at least the govt could fall back on the Truman Doctrine for justification.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Santa Ana has always been so proud because of their diversity since the "takeover" in the 70s. What they really have is the worst crime in Orange County and the largest concentration of Mexican gangs in California, 2nd only to Los Angeles.
    Diversity my ass. All I saw was racism being shoved down my throat. They have nothing to be proud of.

I grew up with the gangs in SA and LA. Early on there were rules in a gang fight. Now they're all lazy and just do drive-bys and hope it's the right house. I do miss New Years Eve downtown. There was a lot of firepower in that "Gun Free Zone".
    :ar15:

So, Kerry Lewis says no boots on the ground but that doesn't mean we can"t push the buttons from here.

US will not send troops to help Iraq fight al Qaeda: Kerry - World News

Top Bottom