• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cheeki Breeki

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 27, 2019
    Muncie
    IUKalash429 asked this question a year ago maybe he could chime in and let us know how his builds went If he decided to go through with any of the local builders that were mentioned in his post.

Definitive Arms in Valparaiso have turned out some nice looking builds but when I visited their site not too long ago it said they weren’t taking any work currently so they must be backlogged.

I too am curious to know the answer to OPs question as I’ve got a century build that needs rebuilt on a new receiver and bbl.

Welcome to INGO Richard!

Last edited:

duffman0286

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Wayne Co
    Hopefully soon maybe we can arrange a small build party... There are several of us that have all the tooling... Im currently in full one panic mode to finish our hourse remodel before our first baby comes in April ... but once things settle down i think it would be fun to help one or two of you build an ak.

Cheeki Breeki

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 27, 2019
    Muncie
    Congratulations, and good luck entering parenthood! My son was born in April last year. It’s crazy to think he’ll be turning two here soon. That would be really fun to have another build party with Ingo members again. I had a blast at the first one I attended. If I can ever get my hands on a bulgy 74 barrel or a chf cl ak builder barrel I would like to join the party, but they’ve been OOS for awhile it seems.

Yamadog35

- - - - - - - - - - - -
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Central Indiana
    Hopefully soon maybe we can arrange a small build party... There are several of us that have all the tooling... Im currently in full one panic mode to finish our hourse remodel before our first baby comes in April ... but once things settle down i think it would be fun to help one or two of you build an ak.

I'd be up for a build party. I've got several parts kits and have obtained some of the special tools with the intent on learning to do my own builds at some point. Learning from those in-the-know would be great.

Bighoss91

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 14, 2020
    Milton
    Congratulations, and good luck entering parenthood! My son was born in April last year. It’s crazy to think he’ll be turning two here soon. That would be really fun to have another build party with Ingo members again. I had a blast at the first one I attended. If I can ever get my hands on a bulgy 74 barrel or a chf cl ak builder barrel I would like to join the party, but they’ve been OOS for awhile it seems.
    I talked to Curtis at akbuilder they sent barrels for treatment about a week ago. I have collected most of the tools specific to bulged yugos plus the basics for most builds. If there's a party I want in. I've got a m72b1 to restore and a wild custom m70 I'm starting on soon as I get barrels.
    I have a couple M72b1 parts kits and I am looking for someone that knows what they are doing to complete them? I would like to stay local but will look at all options.
    There is left behind firearms outside rushville. I've seen his work I think he is probably the best in the area.

Top Bottom