• ...and so much more!
  • AMD65MASTERRACE

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 24, 2019
    Carmel
    Is there any reputable AK builders in Indiana? Looking to support someone local as opposed to sending my kit out of state. Thanks for any tips.

AMD65MASTERRACE

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 24, 2019
    Carmel
    I am a FFL and gunsmith. I have been doing quite a few AK builds as of late.
    What's the best way of getting in touch with you? I have a Bulgy 74 build I purchased that I would like you to look at to give your opinion on a few things that look wrong with it. Also have a kit I am looking to possibly have built here sometime.

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    What's the best way of getting in touch with you? I have a Bulgy 74 build I purchased that I would like you to look at to give your opinion on a few things that look wrong with it. Also have a kit I am looking to possibly have built here sometime.
    317-833-4087..... tomorrow though.
    Allen

Flytj

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 30, 2021
    NWI
    Does anyone still get together and do builds? I have the tools and some kits just don't have the know how.
    There used to be some folks up here in NWI... but I am not sure what happened - ever since COVID, seems like nobody really gets together much. Maybe post this as a new thread - might get some interest!

Zero_ek

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 29, 2010
    Alexandria
    There used to be some folks up here in NWI... but I am not sure what happened - ever since COVID, seems like nobody really gets together much. Maybe post this as a new thread - might get some interest!
    I have a few kits and tools just never got a chance to get together with the group that did the builds. If anyone gets word of any build groups I'd like to participate.

Flytj

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 30, 2021
    NWI
    I have a few kits and tools just never got a chance to get together with the group that did the builds. If anyone gets word of any build groups I'd like to participate.
    I would participate as well... Sounds like it would be a lot of fun.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I started a Saiga build years ago but only got the bullet ramp installed and then never got back to it.

Oneofus1

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2018
    Ft wayne
    so many builders. so little actual credibility. Its weird how the russian stuff is built my peasants yet so highly regarded

Oneofus1

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2018
    Ft wayne
    AR's require less skill to build then AK's
    However the main difference is AK's require tooling
    yeah i agree 100% i just dont think having a harbor freight 10 ton press in the garage means you are a builder. he isnt local but troy sellers at inrange does some great work and has modernized some of the tooling to improve the process.

Top Bottom