• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Angrysauce

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 30, 2020
    Kokomo
    Hello, I'm AngrySauce and I have a problem with Russian made AKs. I bought another Saiga. This one being a 12c, the LE import version with factory folder. I also purchased a parts kit to put a vent rib on it because I played Battlefield in Highschool.
    Needless to say keep your eyes on the classifieds, a factory Saiga 12 with everything you need to do a fixed stock conversion sans rivets may be posted shortly.
    1000000660.jpg 1000000661.jpg

IUKalash429

Bullet Hose
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Apr 6, 2019
    Rum Ham
    I've never gotten around to posting any of my AKs. Here's my biggest offender of the restless rifle syndrome. It's my Fime Vepr, now sporting Zenitco front end furniture and a super light PO 4x24p2. (Gym membership sold separately). Just need to finish it off with either a DBAL D2 or an i2 9007 if I get lucky. View attachment 244829

I LOVE the look of that optic. So cool. I've wanted one of those for a long time. Great setup you have there all around.

Devilpig

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 21, 2018
    Northeast Indy
    I LOVE the look of that optic. So cool. I've wanted one of those for a long time. Great setup you have there all around.
    Thanks, it took a bunch of tries to make it what I like. The optic is really, cool, being formerly in the Marines I love ACOGs and a good BDC. The only thing I don't like however, its got kind of a tight eyebox and a little uncomfortable for my long arms. I may end up changing it out.

Top Bottom