• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IUKalash429

Bullet Hose
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Apr 6, 2019
    Rum Ham
    @TrueSeanamus, if you're not already a member, the AK Files is your friend. Lots of Beryl fans and builders over there to help. The marketplace is also great. Member "Horse" is with RS and he responds to private messages a lot.

For the BM-1, add Brownells to your wait list if you haven't already - their email notifications work well when things pop back in stock. They always seem to have a discount code as well. And RS Regulate usually says on Instagram when and where it's dropping fresh stock of particular items.

Angrysauce

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 30, 2020
    Kokomo
    Do you own or have you shot with a Wolverine before? What do you think? I want one for the cool factor alone, but am kinda on the fence if it's worth the cost or not.

It would be awesome not to have to fuss with so many damned muzzle adapters for all my guns.
    I was interested in one until I saw how unobtanium the adapters were.
    Now that JMAC M24x1.5 to ASR looks reeeeeaaaaal nice.

TrueSeanamus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 8, 2021
    Indiana
    RS guys just cut out a bunch of BM1’s, saw a mess of them last weekend, hopefully they come to the market soon. Keep an eye on their site.

I guess I should have asked if anyone was looking for anything…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Great! Thanks :) will have to keep my eye out and my wallet open. Lol. Once I get a light on there it will be good to go for home defense. (I live in a cornfield. I don’t have to worry about shooting a neighbor through the paper mache walls.)

TrueSeanamus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 8, 2021
    Indiana
    @TrueSeanamus, if you're not already a member, the AK Files is your friend. Lots of Beryl fans and builders over there to help. The marketplace is also great. Member "Horse" is with RS and he responds to private messages a lot.

For the BM-1, add Brownells to your wait list if you haven't already - their email notifications work well when things pop back in stock. They always seem to have a discount code as well. And RS Regulate usually says on Instagram when and where it's dropping fresh stock of particular items.
    I think I may be a member on there as well, I may check them out again. I guess I could probably just compare my PM63 build which is based on the AKM to see if the Beryl is the same style.

TrueSeanamus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 8, 2021
    Indiana

Lol, glad I refreshed the page before I sent the link. I just saw this. Anyone have experience with AC Unity mags for the AK? These are cheaper than even the old tapco mags and they appear to have both the rear and front lug reinforced/ made with steel. This is a pretty incredible price if they are good.

IUKalash429

Bullet Hose
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Apr 6, 2019
    Rum Ham
    Lol, glad I refreshed the page before I sent the link. I just saw this. Anyone have experience with AC Unity mags for the AK? These are cheaper than even the old tapco mags and they appear to have both the rear and front lug reinforced/ made with steel. This is a pretty incredible price if they are good.

They're good for what they are. Probably slightly lesser quality than Magpuls. I have a bunch in various AK calibers and haven't had any issues with them. I try to bring one or two in each flavor on every range trip to keep them in rotation and to see if/when they malfunction. Haven't had any issues yet.

They won't ever reach my top five SHTF/bet-on-my-life magazine choices, but they're good for range use, practice, drills, etc. And at this price, you won't feel bad breaking or losing one.

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Deadman's Hollow
    They're good for what they are. Probably slightly lesser quality than Magpuls. I have a bunch in various AK calibers and haven't had any issues with them. I try to bring one or two in each flavor on every range trip to keep them in rotation and to see if/when they malfunction. Haven't had any issues yet.

They won't ever reach my top five SHTF/bet-on-my-life magazine choices, but they're good for range use, practice, drills, etc. And at this price, you won't feel bad breaking or losing one.

Yeah I picked 20 up, debating on another just for throw away mags to have for a while. I’m surprised they worked as well as they did when I ended up with them.

IUKalash429

Bullet Hose
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Apr 6, 2019
    Rum Ham

It sounds like good news, but I'll believe it when if I see it. PSA has such a massive reputation for vaporware. Will be interested to hear how they are tooling up and sourcing raw materials for all these calibers.

Also, I hope they don't use owners as beta testers for ammo like they do for guns.

That said, I'm excited for any strand of hope for more 5.45x39 ammo.

IUKalash429

Bullet Hose
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Apr 6, 2019
    Rum Ham
    Getting ready to Form1 a Yugo M92, so here's a fresh shot of the longest Zastava rifle in my collection while I await permission to build the shortest one...

87q85Kzh.jpg

dtownmj

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2016
    Houston
    Wish you would have said this earlier, could have gotten you anything at kalashbash. I’ll dig around when I get home see if I can’t help ya

I was there as well - it was a great time. I was only able to go on sunday and shoot the Match! Surprised a midwestern made the drive down when combloc wisconsin and kalashnicon are closer

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Deadman's Hollow
    I was there as well - it was a great time. I was only able to go on sunday and shoot the Match! Surprised a midwestern made the drive down when combloc wisconsin and kalashnicon are closer

I enjoy the whole weekend. Didn’t do too bad on the board either, 37 of 111 in open heavy. I **** the bed on the 4th stage.

Looking at the winter kalashnicon shoot, as I’ll be moving to Missouri by the first of the year.

TrueSeanamus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 8, 2021
    Indiana
    Oh, dang, thanks for posting that, I didn’t see it until after I found it on my own a couple of minutes ago and bought it and was coming here to share it with anyone else.

For anyone interested I found a coupon code that seems to have worked that offset the taxes and shipping costs a bit. The code is “save12” for 12% off.

Went with USPS despite the doomsaying attached to it. It’s 1/4 to half the price of the next option from UPS. I didn’t really feel like spending 14$ shipping on a 67$ piece.

Top Bottom