• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IUKalash429

Bullet Hose
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Apr 6, 2019
    Rum Ham
    Russian handguards from a pal in Ukraine came in today. This little suchka is finally done:

mBiRejLh.jpeg

kBk wz. 1970

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 16, 2021
    Carroll County
    I’m guessing you are referring to the guy from Arizona Response Systems? That and some leather products are all that came up with Google. Get them from his store?
    I know him from other forums. I got the “B type” from him. The “C type” I got from a buddy in Poland. (Hey, at least you know who The GunPlumber is now.)

TrueSeanamus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 8, 2021
    Indiana
    View attachment 172430
    Beryl parts are complete. Time to convert....Finally!
    I honestly have no idea what the difference is between type B and C. I wish AOA or Atlantic would bring in more of the parts so we could convert them. I was lucky enough to grab a 1913 rail instead of the weaver rails but I’d like the forward pistol grip/rails so I could have a good setup for my light. Can’t decide if I would prefer the side folder or the collapsible stock. I worry about the comfort of both. Right now I just have a cut KVAR nato length plum stock I had sitting around.

Also,

When you convert it are you planning on fixing the bayonet lug? I could really use some pictures/ tips on how to cut it to make it work. I’ve been told the tantal has the same open block bayonet lug, but I can’t really find pictures of it anywhere either. I have a nice possibly unissued Polish bayonet I’d like to see on it.

As far as I can find there is no special tantal or beryl bayonet. Am I correct in that thinking, do you know?

Can’t wait to see how it looks all decked out in its upgraded gear. :)

kBk wz. 1970

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 16, 2021
    Carroll County
    I honestly have no idea what the difference is between type B and C. I wish AOA or Atlantic would bring in more of the parts so we could convert them. I was lucky enough to grab a 1913 rail instead of the weaver rails but I’d like the forward pistol grip/rails so I could have a good setup for my light. Can’t decide if I would prefer the side folder or the collapsible stock. I worry about the comfort of both. Right now I just have a cut KVAR nato length plum stock I had sitting around.

Also,

When you convert it are you planning on fixing the bayonet lug? I could really use some pictures/ tips on how to cut it to make it work. I’ve been told the tantal has the same open block bayonet lug, but I can’t really find pictures of it anywhere either. I have a nice possibly unissued Polish bayonet I’d like to see on it.

As far as I can find there is no special tantal or beryl bayonet. Am I correct in that thinking, do you know?

Can’t wait to see how it looks all decked out in its upgraded gear. :)
    2F3AEAF8-7964-4F7E-B83C-3BF41A34F608.jpeg
    Tracking down a sling and an EO Tech now...lol

TrueSeanamus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 8, 2021
    Indiana
    View attachment 172963
    Tracking down a sling and an EO Tech now...lol
    Looking very nice, how do you think the cheekweld/ distance between the top of the stock and the optic will be? Seems like that stock sits really low. May just be the angle of the picture.

I had an eotech on mine but I sent it back, I don’t know if it is my eyes or if it was a lemon but the dots making up the sight picture was very spotty and noticeable even when “looking past” them and using it as a hologram over the target.

Just put on my cheap sig Romeo 5 on it and roughly zerod on an 8 inch plate at 80 or so yards. Need to do a real zero but I can’t stop being a lazy slob long enough to build a target holder so I can get on paper at measured distances. Plus I hope to put a more quality optic on it for long term use.

Top Bottom