• ...and so much more!
  • IUKalash429

Bullet Hose
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Apr 6, 2019
    Rum Ham
    Anyway...

Waiting for my first Kbkg wz. 1960 kit to be be built ... I bought another. Not sure if I can save the stubs on this one, but it's otherwise a beautiful matching (except for the selector), perhaps unfired 1963 kit. The accessory pack is also really something else.

Not quite sure what I'm going to do with all this yet, but it was a fun night unpacking and exploring.

20230423_150432.jpg
    20230423_150828.jpg

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I wonder how many times these people in this community gave money to Nigerian Princes and if they blamed their bankers when the millions failed to materialize.
    Bet they will claim to have been the one guy that the prince came through with a big payoff.

Dingleberry

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 12, 2021
    Indiana
    Anyway...

Waiting for my first Kbkg wz. 1960 kit to be be built ... I bought another. Not sure if I can save the stubs on this one, but it's otherwise a beautiful matching (except for the selector), perhaps unfired 1963 kit. The accessory pack is also really something else.

Not quite sure what I'm going to do with all this yet, but it was a fun night unpacking and exploring.

View attachment 275132
    View attachment 275133

Nice kit ole buddy, what's the butt stock attachment for?

IUKalash429

Bullet Hose
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Apr 6, 2019
    Rum Ham
    I wonder how many times these people in this community gave money to Nigerian Princes and if they blamed their bankers when the millions failed to materialize.

Apologize for Tim's reprehensible, unethical, and backhanded actions all you want. It doesn't change my, or most of the enormous AK community's opinions of the guy.

In before eVeRyOnE lOvEs CaPiTaLiSm UnTiL tHeY aRe CaPiTaLiZeD oN!!!1!

IUKalash429

Bullet Hose
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Apr 6, 2019
    Rum Ham
    Nice kit ole buddy, what's the butt stock attachment for?

Thanks! Launching grenades, which unfortunately didn't come with the pack. There are some dummy projectiles out there that mount to this muzzle adapter, kinda like the soda can launchers for ARs.

Just remember to use a blank round!

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    Apologize for Tim's reprehensible, unethical, and backhanded actions all you want. It doesn't change my, or most of the enormous AK community's opinions of the guy.

In before eVeRyOnE lOvEs CaPiTaLiSm UnTiL tHeY aRe CaPiTaLiZeD oN!!!1!
    If there is one thing that is exceedingly clear it's that no one is going to change their minds, lol. That is a large part of what makes the whole thing so comical.

IUKalash429

Bullet Hose
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Apr 6, 2019
    Rum Ham

creating butthurt in some corners :D

I really like and admire Mischa. And damn do I respect his AK knowledge. I wholly disagree with his decision in this video, but of course it's his to make.

And if anyone watched his previous magnum opus video covering his collection (mother of God...), it's not like he's getting out of import 5.56 AKs altogether.

IUKalash429

Bullet Hose
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Apr 6, 2019
    Rum Ham
    Curious if any INGOers have rolled the dice on this new ammo out of Azerbaijan - Tela. The 7.62x39 has a definite Vympel vibe to it with the lacquered cases and purple sealant. According to the company these are non-corrosive primers, though I'd want to confirm that myself with a nail test.

Yes, this is the same ammo that Kalashnikov USA teased us with a year or so ago, with some dubious claims about it being their in-house brand. Looks like K-USA crapped the bed on an exclusive import contract. Unsurprising, considering their former, *ahem* "film star" spokeswoman.

The website offers direct to consumer sales - www.telaimpex.com - but at least a couple of the big online retailers have TelaAmmo right now, too. My big takeaway is the incoming 5.45 ammo. I will gladly be a guinea pig when that hits the market.

Nice to see more options for us AK fans, especially at a time when PSA is delaying rollouts of its own combloc ammo. PSA vaporware - who saw that coming?

_-7_thumb.png

Screenshot_20230725_142639_Firefox.jpg

Angrysauce

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 30, 2020
    Kokomo
    Curious if any INGOers have rolled the dice on this new ammo out of Azerbaijan - Tela. The 7.62x39 has a definite Vympel vibe to it with the lacquered cases and purple sealant. According to the company these are non-corrosive primers, though I'd want to confirm that myself with a nail test.

Yes, this is the same ammo that Kalashnikov USA teased us with a year or so ago, with some dubious claims about it being their in-house brand. Looks like K-USA crapped the bed on an exclusive import contract. Unsurprising, considering their former, *ahem* "film star" spokeswoman.

The website offers direct to consumer sales - www.telaimpex.com - but at least a couple of the big online retailers have TelaAmmo right now, too. My big takeaway is the incoming 5.45 ammo. I will gladly be a guinea pig when that hits the market.

Nice to see more options for us AK fans, especially at a time when PSA is delaying rollouts of its own combloc ammo. PSA vaporware - who saw that coming?

View attachment 289157

View attachment 289160
    I'm waiting on the 5.45.

Also my KR9 had issues. I sent it in to KUSA they had it for 4 months and then decided to just replace it. So thats cool, at least they are standing by their product.
    20230720_161240.jpg

Top Bottom