• ...and so much more!
  • IUKalash429

Bullet Hose
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Apr 6, 2019
    Rum Ham
    **B*TCHING POST**
    My mail carrier decided my Priority Express parcel didn't merit being delivered on time. So apparently a blackhole descended around my home while my entire family was home, in the front yard no less, and we were unreachable to USPS. My package then went back to the office where a wonderful and underpaid government worker decided to throw it in outgoing international mail.
    Been waiting 2 months on a package from RU and it was returned to sender without a delivery attempt.
    Thankfully, they told me to contact the shipper instead of being helpful.
    **** USPS
    View attachment 274852
    For context it was a Saiga 12 handguard.

Man, that is an epic bummer. So sorry for such frustration. USPS is the wet garbage of logistics. The amount of profoundly stupid - actually, that's offensive to stupid people - profoundly braindead employees that are somehow able to keep their jobs is abhorrent. If I had a dollar for every issue I've had with USPS, I'd have enough money for another import AK kit.

Angrysauce

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 30, 2020
    Kokomo
    Man, that is an epic bummer. So sorry for such frustration. USPS is the wet garbage of logistics. The amount of profoundly stupid - actually, that's offensive to stupid people - profoundly braindead employees that are somehow able to keep their jobs is abhorrent. If I had a dollar for every issue I've had with USPS, I'd have enough money for another import AK kit.
    I already complained to the Postmaster hopefully they'll be able to reroute it.
    I asked the station manager for an application on the way out. "I'd love to have a job where I could be absolutely ****ing worthless and still collect a paycheck."
    This is the second package lost in 3 weeks, I've been to the office 6 times in that span.
    A package from Mishawaka, got detoured to Pittsburgh, then Cincinnati, then Indy, and then delivered to the wrong address. They wouldn't tell me where and the shipper couldn't be interested in helping so I just ate the loss.
    Now this one. I'm done. IG, Postmaster, all of them; Im ringing every phone and am prepared to get reeeeeaaaaal petty.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    None of the carriers seem to know what they are doing at times.
    I got a notice from UPS that my pacjkage was delivered… in LA a few days before I had ordered, this was a week or so ago. But it got here finally.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    My birthday AK (my birthday is in October) arrived yesterday. Only 7 months late so early in the gun world.

Galil ACE in 7.62X39. This is the best machined AK that I have handled.

The trigger is . . . different. It is shorter than I am used to as I will crunch a trigger on precise shots at longer range especially with militree triggers.

Anyone make a replacement aftermarket trigger for the GenII Galil?

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    Thank you for posting a 2 year old video about a yugo AK thats been imported in one variant or another for decades.
    It's out of turn to jest at MAC's expense for his scandalous handling of the HD18s.
    Where do you wish to guide the discussion?
    Is that the one where people were gullible enough to believe a random nobody on the internet claiming to be able to import rifles for ridiculous cheap prices and then got pissed at MAC because Copper Custom actually got some imported and attempted to sell them for full market value?

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Is that the one where people were gullible enough to believe a random nobody on the internet claiming to be able to import rifles for ridiculous cheap prices and then got pissed at MAC because Copper Custom actually got some imported and attempted to sell them for full market value?
    Shots going off like a burning Russian ammo depot.

Dingleberry

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 12, 2021
    Indiana
    Thank you for posting a 2 year old video about a yugo AK thats been imported in one variant or another for decades.
    It's out of turn to jest at MAC's expense for his scandalous handling of the HD18s.
    Where do you wish to guide the discussion?

Your wound way too tight bro!!! Did MAC screw you out of a Hungarian or are you just white knighting ?
    And I was posting the videos for potential new Yugo buyers two years old or not. Obviously you have NOTHING to add .

Lighten up Francis!!

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I see a Galil in 5.45 I can get from local store, but don’t want to start in that cal.

I am about ready to take the 5.56 plunge instead. Maybe one of the Polish ones.

IUKalash429

Bullet Hose
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Apr 6, 2019
    Rum Ham
    My birthday AK (my birthday is in October) arrived yesterday. Only 7 months late so early in the gun world.

Galil ACE in 7.62X39. This is the best machined AK that I have handled.

The trigger is . . . different. It is shorter than I am used to as I will crunch a trigger on precise shots at longer range especially with militree triggers.

Anyone make a replacement aftermarket trigger for the GenII Galil?

Dissident Arms sells an ALG that's "tuned" specifically for the ACE guns.

IUKalash429

Bullet Hose
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Apr 6, 2019
    Rum Ham
    Is that the one where people were screwed over to believe a known user on the AK Files and AK Forum was acting as a liaison to help import rifles for reasonable prices and then got pissed at content creator/greedy shill Tim who screwed over hundreds of people on a waiting list, as well as countless more in a tight-knit enthusiast community with (good memories) that once looked up to him.

Yep, that's the same one.

Don't forget to like and subscribe!

Top Bottom