• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Oct 3, 2012
    My son is now fascinated with airsoft battles on Youtube, and that's the majority of his Christmas list. Where can you play around Indy? It is like a pick up basketball game or do you need teams?

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Don’t know of anything in Indy, but there used to be an Airsoft/Paintball store just above 96th and Michigan on the West side of Michigan by Jaquies Cafe. If it is still there, they may know of somewhere? I believe Nashville has an outdoor paintball/airsoft playing field.

A 7.62 Exodus

Expert
    Sep 29, 2011
    Shreveport, LA
    Oh please someone recommend something. I got out of backyard battles a while ago, and have been DYING to get into more competitive/serious stuff.

BehindBlueI’s, airsoft is an amazing sport to get into with your son if you so desire. It can get crazy fun with the right people. If you ever need advice on gear, shoot me a PM. I’d be happy to help. Although I’m sure your son already has everything picked out to a tee.

dung

Expert
    Feb 9, 2017
    Charlestwon
    I have been looking for the same thing near louisville. I used to play the **** out of paintball, but paint got too damn expensive.

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    I know there are a couple paintball fields in Indy but I've never heard of any airsoft fields.

I played airsoft with my newphew and his pals a few years ago. But we played on thier private hunting land so it was just running around the woods shooting each other.

lordjackel

Sharpshooter
    Aug 20, 2008
    Southern Arkansas
    Spec Ops Group about half way to Bloomington (off 37) is a good indoor airsoft field. There are also some really great paintball fields that might allow airsoft at certain times (i.e. Indy Paintball Battleground, etc.)

numbaonecoltsfan

Marksman
    Aug 20, 2015
    Mooresville
    Explore brown county has airsoft fields and paintball and a ton of stuff actually.
    Rates
    This has the prices but not as much detail as I would like. I saw some guys out there playing when I was there last fall but looks like a ton of fun. I think you can call out there for more details. Super nice people out there.

Jeffforpresident

Marksman
    Nov 12, 2016
    Indianapolis
    I believe there is a place in McCordsville, but can't think of the name of it for the life of me. Not a big operation, I think it's just at some guys house if your ok with that.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Joining a forum might be the easiest way to find a team and a location for airsoft battles around you.

Airsoft Indiana Community Forum

Some groups might have age limits though.Most groups will want all players to be above 18 (especially if they play in some abandoned dodgy buildings).
    Some might require the parents to be present if a player is under 18.

Top Bottom