Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    1657336770436.png

Among the ways we couldn't wear our desert floppy hats: Ranger Style, Aussie Style, Cowboy Style, Vietnam Style, and yes, Corporal Agarn Style.

RIP Larry.

jerrob

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 1, 2013
    Cumberland Plateau
    RIP Sir.
    I rushed hope from school just to get in the door as the intro to F-Troop was playing, the cannon wheel getting kicked and the watch tower coming down. Thanks for the laughs.
    Godspeed Corp. Agarn.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Ah yes. F Troop. One of my favorite TV shows when I was a youngster. Larry Storch, Forest Tucker and Ken Berry. Great cast of characters. RIP Corporal Agarn.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Ah yes. F Troop. One of my favorite TV shows when I was a youngster. Larry Storch, Forest Tucker and Ken Berry. Great cast of characters. RIP Corporal Agarn.
    One of my favorites too, and one that I haven't even thought of in many years. RIP Larry.

Reactions: KG1

Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    There was a Ken Berry with the White Sox at that time. Being a child, I thought they were the same person.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    One of my favorites too, and one that I haven't even thought of in many years. RIP Larry.
    Me either. Brings back some great memories. Things were so much simpler back then. I think I was like 4 or 5 at the time.

There wasn’t anyone trying to brainwash me into thinking I was a transsexual or any of that crap.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Me either. Brings back some great memories. Things were so much simpler back then. I think I was like 4 or 5 at the time.

There wasn’t anyone trying to brainwash me into thinking I was a transsexual or any of that crap.
    I had two older sisters, and I remember Mom telling me about the time, when I was still a baby, that they put a bow in my hair and held me up to the window for dad to see while he was out mowing or working in the yard or something. Apparently he about came unglued over that! :lmfao:

• Wow
    Reactions: KG1

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    There was a Ken Berry with the White Sox at that time. Being a child, I thought they were the same person.
    Didn’t pay to much attention to the White Sox back then. Me and my brother were Cubs fans. Used to watch them in the afternoons on WGN when night games weren’t a thing at Wrigley and Jack Brickhouse was the announcer.

“Hey! Hey!”

Last edited:
    Top Bottom