• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DataGeek19

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 9, 2017
    Southern Indiana
    I hope you got your name in line at the road house last time I planed going was a 2 and a half hour wait
    My daughter made reservations through the app. A few minutes after arriving they were ready for us.

They were out of Prime Rib. Bone-in Ribeye 20oz had to do. I ordered the key lime margarita. I am not sure why…

All in all, a great celebration dinner.

Indyhd

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Noblesville
    My daughter made reservations through the app. A few minutes after arriving they were ready for us.

They were out of Prime Rib. Bone-in Ribeye 20oz had to do. I ordered the key lime margarita. I am not sure why…

All in all, a great celebration dinner.
    Have to watch out with those Key Lime drinks. Next thing you know you are attending Fantasy Fest, half naked with your face and nipples painted. The hope to move to Key West starts soon after...
    Several members from here have already succumbed and haven't been heard from since.

DataGeek19

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 9, 2017
    Southern Indiana
    He'll just walk in, say he is now a marksman and get the table next to the kitchen doors.
    I did sit by the kitchen doors. I didn’t brag though! I did wear the t-shirt that I had made four years ago in anticipation of this glorious day! It is gray and say’s “INGO Marksman” on the front and “DataGeek19” on the back. I know that is an unsanctioned INGO clothing article but I am very pleased to finally be able to wear it!

gassprint1

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 15, 2015
    NWI
    I did sit by the kitchen doors. I didn’t brag though! I did wear the t-shirt that I had made four years ago in anticipation of this glorious day! It is gray and say’s “INGO Marksman” on the front and “DataGeek19” on the back. I know that is an unsanctioned INGO clothing article but I am very pleased to finally be able to wear it!
    Think i just got burned....owell, it happens.

DataGeek19

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 9, 2017
    Southern Indiana
    Have to watch out with those Key Lime drinks. Next thing you know you are attending Fantasy Fest, half naked with your face and nipples painted. The hope to move to Key West starts soon after...
    Several members from here have already succumbed and haven't been heard from since.
    Parrot Heads?
    CD687B3E-CEF0-44F8-83DB-DEC03F94DBDE.jpeg

Top Bottom