• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Going into military retirement, all is good... Get there and start hearing voices then decide to shoot a bunch of people.

Yeah that sure doesn't sound suspicious at all.
    I'm guessing there's more behind the "retirement" and it isn't "all good."

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    Three locations: Walmart distribution center, bar, bowling alley.

Signs have force of law in Maine.

Places Off-Limits Even With a Permit/License
     A person is guilty of criminal possession of a firearm if the person possesses any firearm on the
    premises of a licensed establishment for on-premises consumption of liquor and is posted to prohibit
    or restrict the possession of firearms in a manner reasonably likely to come to the attention of
    patrons... (17A M.R.S. 43 §1057

May not still be there, but the bowling alley had a sign on or about 08/28/2021
    240391652_4238735689554420_5689654084412868186_n.jpg

zoom in on the black and white sign to the right of the door

From their Facebook feed here: https://www.facebook.com/bowl207/

Media has been reporting as "SpareTime Recreation", but per these articles the Lewiston location has been under new ownership under the new name "Just In Time" for a while...

- https://www.mainesbdc.org/story_type/just-in-time-bowling/
    - https://www.sunjournal.com/2021/08/...reation-in-lewiston-reopens-under-new-owners/

From the second article:
    They’ve been busy the past four months at this one, adding a bar...

Last edited:

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Hearing voices, threatens to shoot up a NG base, committed to a mental institution.

Any bets the NG/Reserve (they are different/I saw both referenced) chain of command looked the other way on questionable **** for years?

People knew, and I'll bet somebody said something.

Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    I always have the feeling ya got these psychologist or therapist docs who push these guys into this. Our these guys do it to be Martyr for their cause.. kill couple people and we can get these evil things banned! That or they're just evil people

Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    Hearing voices, threatens to shoot up a NG base, committed to a mental institution.

Any bets the NG/Reserve (they are different/I saw both referenced) chain of command looked the other way on questionable **** for years?

It used to be id know everything medically wrong mentally or physically with a joe.. but somehow hippa is so prevalent now I don't.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon

Is the FBI just... intentionally bad at doing its job?

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Is the FBI just... intentionally bad at doing its job?
    Incompetence. Plain and simple.

How else do you explain all of the busts they parade out are all just useful idiots who couldnt/wouldnt have done the deed without their agent's help? "We busted this guy who said he wanted to shoot up a school. We busted him after our agents attempted to provide him the guns and plans he otherwise couldnt have acquired on his own."

And going a bit farther back, look at the case that started Ruby Ridge. They had to HOUND Randy until he cut down the shotguns to make them leave him alone. Or Koresh. They could have easily arrested him during a trip to town when it was just him and one or two others.

So in a word, yes.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Media already saying he was a Trump supporter and followed conservatives online, like Trump Jr, Tucker, etc.. :rolleyes:
    Well that seals it! Ban all Trump supporters! They are dangerous and need to be locked up before they hurt another person.

Top Bottom