Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    First shot to be fired at 3pm, at my range near Greencastle. Standard three stage format. RSVP by PM or email if you want in on the action.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Everyone who has emailed or Pm'ed is in, and a response was sent. We are currently half full.

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    What exactly is an "instructional league"; what's the format, cost, req. amount of ammo etc?

DougBarnes101

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    Martinsville, IN
    What is the league?

Coach comes up with three stages that will test certain skills - shootin on the move, leans, shooting from unconventional positions, speed, etc. Everyone shoots a stage once. Coach, Rhino or Obijohn will critique your run immediately. Then Coach will provide general pointers and we shoot it again to see the improvement. Then we do it again on the next to stages.

Cost $25.00 This is cheap if you consider that a normal 5-6 stage USPSA match is 15-20 dollars and then add the additional coaching this is one hell of a value.

Approximate number of rounds 125 to 150 but bring more reshoots or simply some extra shooting.

If you shoot USPSA this is a great benefit and if you want to start shooting USPSA this will take a large amount of time off of your progression. :rockwoot:

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Stages will be 25 rounds, 22 rounds and 28 rounds this time. So add them up and multiply by 2 and there is the round count. About 150 but your round count may vary.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I have the league shoot for the 15th full. I will begin a wait list again like last month. We had a couple of cancellations last month so if you would to shoot it let me know and I will keep track.

Top Bottom