• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • racegunz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 6, 2015
    Indiana
    Been looking into it, the subscription only option to purchase concerns me. The lack of response from the company is also telling that they may not be in it for the long game.

racegunz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 6, 2015
    Indiana
    I did try out the Clay hunter vr game on my son’s quest 2 and if you were to get some sort of gun stock set up it would at least be fun. Not sure either set up would be more than that but hey it’s something to do in the winter or evenings.

russc2542

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 24, 2015
    Columbus
    I've played with some VR FPS stuff (not that one specifically) and it definitely adds to the skills in a way that's hard to do otherwise (breaking 180, multiple threats, moving threats, stuff appearing and disappearing). It's no substitute for dry or live fire but it's another tool in the bag, it's definitely better than nothing.

Product as a service (subscriptions) is a pet peeve of mine but a good business model. Sure it's substitution (spending money on X instead of Y isn't saving) but the 20 bucks a month will get you what, not even 2 boxes of ammo.

racegunz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 6, 2015
    Indiana
    I've played with some VR FPS stuff (not that one specifically) and it definitely adds to the skills in a way that's hard to do otherwise (breaking 180, multiple threats, moving threats, stuff appearing and disappearing). It's no substitute for dry or live fire but it's another tool in the bag, it's definitely better than nothing.

Product as a service (subscriptions) is a pet peeve of mine but a good business model. Sure it's substitution (spending money on X instead of Y isn't saving) but the 20 bucks a month will get you what, not even 2 boxes of ammo.
    Good for business not so much for the purchaser if the company goes sour. Still probably will get signed up soon as my son upgrades to a meta 3 and sells me his 2.

Top Bottom