• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I have made the trip a few times lately from 37 N. take the second Martinsville exit, Ohio st down the ramp to the stop light, left to the 4 way stop which is Southview turn right and follow it approximatly 1/2 mile to Burton lane. When returning you can always go a little north on Ohio st. to Rural KIng get a bag of popcorn and check out their inventory and still be in sight of I 69 and know how to get back on it.
    Well that makes it sound so simple! :): You should contact Google Maps and give them those directions, because what my phone was telling me was way more complicated than what you just said. It kept talking about Mahallasville Rd, and it really doesn't come into play.

dieselrealtor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    177   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Morgan County
    I have made the trip a few times lately from 37 N. take the second Martinsville exit, Ohio st down the ramp to the stop light, left to the 4 way stop which is Southview turn right and follow it approximatly 1/2 mile to Burton lane. When returning you can always go a little north on Ohio st. to Rural KIng get a bag of popcorn and check out their inventory and still be in sight of I 69 and know how to get back on it.
    It may be faster to exit on SR39, turn left at the light (very poor signage), go under the interstate to the roundabout, then take Keister (service rd to I-69, marked as Southview on Google Maps) past Indys & turn right.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    It may be faster to exit on SR39, turn left at the light (very poor signage), go under the interstate to the roundabout, then take Keister (service rd to I-69, marked as Southview on Google Maps) past Indys & turn right.
    See, that's what's messed up. Google Maps really needs to be updated. I mean it has the route correct, but a lot of the street names don't match reality. Like I said, in SG's example, when you take the Ohio St. exit and turn left, it's telling you to turn left on Mahallasville. Only it's not Mahallasville at all. It's Artesian. :n00b:

SAILORGOLF46

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Feb 14, 2012
    Greenwood
    Thanks, I wondered where Keister went but was not in the mood for a road trip to find out. I will try your suggestion.

BGDave

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    207   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove
    Thanks everybody. It is a goat roping. What did Martinsville do to the highway department to deserve this. I have done the Ohio St. to Southview to Burton Ln.

Top Bottom