• ...and so much more!
  • mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    meh ... just another democrat. (or just another politician)

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2020/07/21/sen_whitehouses_dark-money_dilemma_143758.html

From the article:

"Democratic Sen. Sheldon Whitehouse has repeatedly warned against the dangers of “dark-money” political groups taking millions of donations from special interest groups, arguing, when pressed, that he’s equally concerned about both liberal and conservative groups that don’t disclose their donors.

But the Rhode Island senator apparently sees no contradiction in giving speeches to liberal groups that accept money from secret Democratic donors, as he did last week, telling the audience that GOP dark money is undermining the U.S. judiciary and the rule of law. Additionally, Whitehouse told a reporter last year he would accept donations from liberal dark-money groups."

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    $250 million is a lot of money.

A phrase just uttered by a sitting senator.
    Based on his salary, and the pay most people take home, that is a lot. Remind me again, which candidate is specifically running against "Park Avenue"?

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Now, if Ted was running for president vs. Biden....I wouldn't have a problem.....as long as he swore not to ever tweet.

I don't know, Ted had a pretty **** good sense of humor.

I'm still laughing about when he made a zodiac killer tweet for halloween after Trump had pinned that on him during the primaries.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Coons..."we're concerned that you may believe that Congress passes unconstitutional laws from time to time...."

...and this is why, among other reasons, why advocate, rather than judge, is my proper role.

Mikey1911

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    Newburgh
    Coons..."we're concerned that you may believe that Congress passes unconstitutional laws from time to time...."

...and this is why, among other reasons, why advocate, rather than judge, is my proper role.

A Doctrine of “Congressional Infallibility”??
    How interesting, from the Party that seeks to pillory ACB for her Catholicism.

Top Bottom