Academy Sports & Outdoors coming to Westfield?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Wasnt there a place opened up around Greenwood not too long ago? I thought that was an Academy outlet, I know my wife and I stopped by one evening, and I wasn't overly impressed.
    Like everywhere else current prices seem to be pretty high on most items.

Chalky

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 30, 2019
    Central IN
    Wasnt there a place opened up around Greenwood not too long ago? I thought that was an Academy outlet, I know my wife and I stopped by one evening, and I wasn't overly impressed.
    Like everywhere else current prices seem to be pretty high on most items.
    That may have been Sportsman's Warehouse in Greenwood. I like Academy and Terre Haute is the only current location in Indiana.

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    My understanding is Academy has until November to make a final decision on the location and construction costs to make it a go…
    I wonder how much the tenant would be responsible for? Hearsay is the roof leaks and the parking lot is about shot. The old Marsh store in Carmel at 116th st was being used as a temporary library while the main library branch was undergoing renovations. Might be in better shape and the parking lot is in better shape.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    The old Marsh store in Carmel at 116th st was being used as a temporary library while the main library branch was undergoing renovations. Might be in better shape and the parking lot is in better shape.
    This is speculation on my part but I know Westield is more likely to offer tax breaks than Carmel. Tax breaks and building standards (think all brick Lowes) are why Simon built it on the Westfiled side in the beginning…

Top Bottom