• ...and so much more!
  • model67a

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2009
    jasper
    Thinking

You know the anti's thinking is messed up but they are not alone. I was watching 60 Minutes tonight and in Nevada they are stopping cancer treatment at their state hopital and letting people die because they do not have any finances. Tell me about all these fine new roads and bridges that Obama is goung to build are going to be any good if he has let the people who would use them die. I suppose all the politicians will have their use of them paid for by peoples death. He needs to take care of the people before he starts on his dumbass spending of all our money on these things that would be nice, but are not essential like saving these peoples lives. Of course the government people are always going to have their health taken care of. Also, they give counceling when some traumatic event happens in other peoples lives, they should supply counceling to all of these people who are losing their jobs, or maybe they didn't notice that these people who are going off the deep end and committing these mass killings are people who have lost their jobs. I suppose it is too logical to give councelling and prevent this from happening. Trying to find logic in what this administration is doing is useless!!! stay safe

Hiram2005

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    Plains of Hamilton County
    When President Hussein was elected, I told my wife that after he took office we'd be seeing a string of shootings, followed by calls for gun control. I posted that prediction in a few places, also.

The pattern is so predictable by now that I no longer believe they are all unconnected events.
    What I have been saying for years, but people say I'm nuts to have these thoughts. I believe there is a big connection.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    What I have been saying for years, but people say I'm nuts to have these thoughts. I believe there is a big connection.

In the early 1990s, the newly elected Clinton administration began making noise about a gun ban, and floating trial balloons. There was a solid reaction against the concept. Very shortly following these trial balloons, there was a string of mass shootings, closely coordinated with a media campaign designed to inflame emotion in favor of a gun ban. Within a few months, public opinion reversed, and a gun ban was passed.

During the entire eight years of the Bush administration, there were no calls for gun bans, and no successful mass shootings, with the exception of Virigina Tech, and it's plethora of unarmed defenseless victims.

Now, we have a President who has spoken out in favor of, and acted in favor of gun bans. An attorney general who has floated the idea of a gun ban, and a government that releases false reports to the media re: the source of guns for the Mexican cartels, designed to inflame pashions in favor of a gun ban. Within a matter of weeks, we suddenly have a spate of mass shootings. Alabama, Oakland, NY, Pittsburgh, all closely coordinated with a media campaigning against the Constitutional rights found in the 2nd Amendment. A media that no longer even bothers to hide it's slavish devotion to the current administration.

Anyone have any doubt as to what is coming by the middle of summer?

Windwalker

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    ABC News is right.We do need change. The change we need for the laws on the books to stop these felony criminal acts of murder is more enforcement and arrests, then more prosecution and less plea bargaining so we can get these criminals off the streets. It doesn't matter if the murderer kills his victim or victims with a gun, knife, club, or auto, it is the murderer who kills these victims, not the tool he used.

finity

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 29, 2008
    Auburn
    And this is why we may lose. The RIGHT is NOT willing to fight at the same level as the LEFT does. The LEFT has no morals, no respect, and is willing to do whatever (even illegal things *cough* ACRON *cough* to win) yet the RIGHT is not willing to do this.

This is why we wil lose the war on Terror, just like we lost the war on drugs. Until you are willing to become the very monster you want to destroy forever will be beat you! How do you caught a serial killer? By thinking EXACLTY how s/he does.

Bush knew/knows this and did everything in his power (legal/illegal) to send forces that go "bump in the night" to keep us safe.

The RIGHT better come to it's sences soon and realize that in order to defeat the LEFT you must use the same tactics as they use. In war there are no rules; only survivors. We are in a war with the LEFT and the sooner you realize the statement above the sooner you may survive.

*you above is the READER (any reader) not just TJ.

Fine you want to play the silly stupid game of threatening your fellow countrymen just because they disagree with you politically. Bring it on. This is freaking ridiculous at its core.

Remember there are a lot of new people buying guns now & not all of them are conservative Republicans. You don't know that what you get will be what you want...

Now if you want to stop being so idiotic & have a rational discussion then I'm all for it. Otherwise STFU!!

Don't threaten me. Thanks.

Chefcook

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City
    Fine you want to play the silly stupid game of threatening your fellow countrymen just because they disagree with you politically. Bring it on. This is freaking ridiculous at its core.

Remember there are a lot of new people buying guns now & not all of them are conservative Republicans. You don't know that what you get will be what you want...

Now if you want to stop being so idiotic & have a rational discussion then I'm all for it. Otherwise STFU!!

Don't threaten me
    . Thanks.

????

finity

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 29, 2008
    Auburn
    the problem is, the right believes in the bill of rights and constitution, and lives by their words.

B.S.

The right only believes in the Constitution only as far as it will get them what they want economically & socially at the expense of everybody elses freedoms who don't agree with them. Its been proven in the past that they aren't any more Constitutionalists than the left. They just don't like different parts of the Constitution.

I think somebody else here said it - "legally/illegally". If its illegal you think its OK as long as it gets you your end goals? How is that any different than the people you are arguing against? I'll answer that - it's not. Anybody who advocates illegal acts by government officials being justified just to achieve the results you desire are crimials just as much as the people who perform the illegal acts. And that's whether they are on the left or right.

You really need to get out into the real world & off your computer more.

"Lives by their words"?!? You've got to be freakin' kidding me!!

Some of the posts in this thread are asinine.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Alright finity, there was no reason for the negitive rep. You got it back. Hope you're happy *******.

State your opinion but why neg rep someone for theirs? You got balls man. No brains just balls.

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    Obama feeds the left a crap sandwich

Posted by AWB in Uncategorized

I cannot stand Keith Olbermann. He’s a self-righteous putz that spews sanctimonious liberal garbage. Well, until now. As Olbermann points out, during Obama’s campaign he constantly spouted he was against wiretaps. For example, on election day last year, Obama slammed President Bush’s warrantless wiretap program while speaking at Dartmouth College in his last public appearance before the polls closed in New Hampshire.
    “For one thing, under an Obama presidency, Americans will be able to leave behind the era of George W. Bush, Dick Cheney and “wiretaps without warrants.”
    And while this is still up on Obama’s campaign web site, I suspect it will disappear soon:
    Secrecy Dominates Government Actions: The Bush administration has ignored public disclosure rules and has invoked a legal tool known as the “state secrets” privilege more than any other previous administration to get cases thrown out of civil court.
    Now Obama’s Department of Justice claims the U.S. Government is completely immune from litigation for illegal spying and can never be sued for surveillance that violates federal privacy statutes.
    From the Electronic Frontier Foundation:
    San Francisco - The Obama administration formally adopted the Bush administration’s position that the courts cannot judge the legality of the National Security Agency’s (NSA’s) warrantless wiretapping program, filing a motion to dismiss [PDF file], Jewel v. NSA late Friday.
    Where’s the outrage from the left? They must feel like Obama just fed them a crap sandwich.

finity

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 29, 2008
    Auburn
    He should have taken Bin Laden when he had the chance. Er, chances.

So Bush finished the job then...? Uh...no, I guess he didn't.

As a matter of fact he even said didn't give a sh!t about Binladen:

Rewind to Jan. 17, 2002. Tom Brokaw asked Bush about the top terrorist's disappearing act, and Bush shrugged it off by saying, "Osama bin Laden is not my focus."

Then a couple of months later, as the press reminded him of the embarrassing failure, the president remained indifferent: "I don't know where he is, and I truly am not that concerned about him."

As far as I can tell Bush had almost 7 years to do the job with a wartime military at his disposal & still couldn't finish the it. If you want to start talking about dereliction, maybe you should start there.

finity

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 29, 2008
    Auburn
    Alright finity, there was no reason for the negitive rep. You got it back. Hope you're happy *******.

State your opinion but why neg rep someone for theirs? You got balls man. No brains just balls.

Oh thats real mature.

You don't think I've gotten any negative reps before. I really don't care.

Ooh, you gave me two. Wah, wah, boo hoo. So I get two not for any particular opinion but just because I gave you one. I repeat, how immature.

Then resort to calling me names. So much for personal attacks being frowned on huh?

So explain to me exactly what is the purpose of being able to give negative reps if everytime somebody gets a bad rep they whine about it in public?

No brains just balls.

Good, I'm in the right spot then. From some of the posts it doesn't look like brains are a requirement to post in this thread.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    BWAHAHAHAHAHA I love uneducated trolls. Keep making yourself look stupid. How you have ANY respect on this forum is beyond me.

You really crack me up. You can't read, you don't know your history, and you like to bitch a lot. Keep it coming. This has become entertaining since you competely derailed the thread. :D

:fawk:

finity

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 29, 2008
    Auburn
    Yup and we now have more asinine post now...

So you say I'm asinine when I post back about others posters who claim that the Democrats are the ones orchestrating 6 or 7 different mass murder events & even one by a guy who probably did it because he was anti-Obama just so they can pass another AWB?

Or that I took offense to a member who was advocating a "war against liberals"? Its OK to threaten half the population (or more it seems) of the US in some sort of "war".

I guess it would be OK for someone (& you wouldn't be offended) if they said that all conservatives or libertarians deserved to die, because we are in a "war" & they don't hold the same political beliefs? Hey "there are no rules, only survivors", right?

You really think I'm the only liberal leaning person here. Are we welcome here as fellow gun-owners or is that just a bunch of lip service to people who do a drive by & see how "inclusive" the INGO site is? If they look a little closer then I think that they would see the truth for what it really is.

No, I'm not saying everybody here is that way. I'm saying the most active posters are, which looks really bad for the rest who are civil & stable (no tin foil hats) & can have a reasoned discussion without every single thread (politics section or not) turning into "liberals/Democrats are the devil".

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Liberals are welcome until they start spouting off at the mouth and acting like a complete MORON in a public forum.

Forget it. You're not worth it. You have no sense whatsoever.

finity

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 29, 2008
    Auburn
    BWAHAHAHAHAHA I love uneducated trolls. Keep making yourself look stupid. How you have ANY respect on this forum is beyond me.

You really crack me up. You can't read, you don't know your history, and you like to bitch a lot. Keep it coming. This has become entertaining since you competely derailed the thread. :D

:fawk:

So anytime somebody disagrees with a post & refutes it then they are derailing the thread, huh?

OK, tell you what, don't make stupid statements & I won't argue against them?

Believe me I don't live for any respect from you or anyone else on this board. I am my own person. I think for myself. I'm not told what to think by the masses. I read pretty much every thread here. I agree with some I disagree with some & when I disagree strongly enough I don't have any problem stating as much. If you don't like it, tough.

You call me a troll just because I don't agree with every post here & say so? Or is it because I don't have 4000 posts to my name like you or is it because I'm not on here every single day in order to post as soon as somebody replies to me? Believe it or not I have a life & a job. Their called responsibilities. You should try it sometime.

I think we need to compare our educations & positions in life sometime, although I wouldn't want to embarass you. You know very little about me, so stop trying to insult me by making crap up.

Oh...& have a nice day.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Brandonki
    Top Bottom