• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • finity

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 29, 2008
    Auburn
    Liberals are welcome until they start spouting off at the mouth and acting like a complete MORON in a public forum.

By that I can only assume you mean to not disagree in any way with what the majority of posters say in the thread. Gotcha. I'll try to remember that from now on.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    You derailed the thread when you started ranting and raving like a lunatic. The fact of the matter is Clinton had osama in his sights THREE TIMES and never took the shot. THREE TIMES. Bush didn't.

Second, share your opinions all you want, but when you start flying off at the mouth in a fit of rage, that just shows, like Joe questioned, you DON'T have the mental capacity to carry a gun. I'd be suprised if you were even a man. Only women get all emotional like you have been.

GET A LIFE YOU IDIOT!

IBTL!!! :rockwoot:

(I hate trolls, but I LOVE to **** em off!)

5.56'aholic

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    <- tragic boating accident
    B.S.

The right only believes in the Constitution only as far as it will get them what they want economically & socially at the expense of everybody elses freedoms who don't agree with them. Its been proven in the past that they aren't any more Constitutionalists than the left. They just don't like different parts of the Constitution.

I think somebody else here said it - "legally/illegally". If its illegal you think its OK as long as it gets you your end goals? How is that any different than the people you are arguing against? I'll answer that - it's not. Anybody who advocates illegal acts by government officials being justified just to achieve the results you desire are crimials just as much as the people who perform the illegal acts. And that's whether they are on the left or right.

You really need to get out into the real world & off your computer more.

"Lives by their words"?!? You've got to be freakin' kidding me!!

Some of the posts in this thread are asinine.

:rolleyes: you really need a tinfoil hat, or at least an emersion in to what the rest of society deems reality, not just your own personal one.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Fine you want to play the silly stupid game of threatening your fellow countrymen just because they disagree with you politically. Bring it on. This is freaking ridiculous at its core.

Remember there are a lot of new people buying guns now & not all of them are conservative Republicans. You don't know that what you get will be what you want...

Now if you want to stop being so idiotic & have a rational discussion then I'm all for it. Otherwise STFU!!

Don't threaten me. Thanks.

First thing IBL :rockwoot:
    Second you do understand that there is more than one kind of war right?
    Yes there is a war where you have everyone firing deadly weapons at each other. Then you have less lethal wars, such as a war of words. Did the poster you referred to mention going out and sniping at liberals? Or did he suggest removing kid gloves and fighting back as dirty as they are? Oh and just MHO but you are the one that is sounding irrational. And yes there were a few jokes about the Dems brainwashing the shooters into doing what they did but I believe that that is what they were jokes.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    If I hadn't given out so much rep yesterday, I'd rep you for that.

I'm shocked this thread is still open! I expected a nice lecture to ALL of us from the mods! :laugh:

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    So you say I'm asinine when I post back about others posters who claim that the Democrats are the ones orchestrating 6 or 7 different mass murder events & even one by a guy who probably did it because he was anti-Obama just so they can pass another AWB?

Or that I took offense to a member who was advocating a "war against liberals"? Its OK to threaten half the population (or more it seems) of the US in some sort of "war".

I guess it would be OK for someone (& you wouldn't be offended) if they said that all conservatives or libertarians deserved to die, because we are in a "war" & they don't hold the same political beliefs? Hey "there are no rules, only survivors", right?

You really think I'm the only liberal leaning person here. Are we welcome here as fellow gun-owners or is that just a bunch of lip service to people who do a drive by & see how "inclusive" the INGO site is? If they look a little closer then I think that they would see the truth for what it really is.

No, I'm not saying everybody here is that way. I'm saying the most active posters are, which looks really bad for the rest who are civil & stable (no tin foil hats) & can have a reasoned discussion without every single thread (politics section or not) turning into "liberals/Democrats are the devil".

I love how everything is a personal attack on you. I have noticed in the majority of threads that you have decided to argue in (note I did not say discuss, you have done both on this forums) they quickly spiral down into a thread jacked quagmire of one asinine post after another. This is one of the reasons most members here have little like at all for you. I have found however when you choose to discuss instead of argue, the threads have been quite enjoyable to read. So please continue... :twocents:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I couldn't resist!

ban-him.jpg

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Fine you want to play the silly stupid game of threatening your fellow countrymen just because they disagree with you politically. Bring it on. This is freaking ridiculous at its core.

Remember there are a lot of new people buying guns now & not all of them are conservative Republicans. You don't know that what you get will be what you want...

Now if you want to stop being so idiotic & have a rational discussion then I'm all for it. Otherwise STFU!!

Don't threaten me. Thanks.

This was not a threat upon you. It was clearly a reference to the "war of words"
    If they can SAY IT to get the point across and not worry who they insult
    or castigate then we should stand against it with our own WAR of WORDS.

OH and ........
    ibtl.gif

Agent 007

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2009
    And yes there were a few jokes about the Dems brainwashing the shooters into doing what they did but I believe that that is what they were jokes.

Jokes?

:orly:

When President Hussein was elected, I told my wife that after he took office we'd be seeing a string of shootings, followed by calls for gun control. I posted that prediction in a few places, also.

The pattern is so predictable by now that I no longer believe they are all unconnected events.

I am not so sure I can disagree with you...

Yup, I've been saying the same thing.

Now, I'm usually not a tin-foil hat wearer... but these string of events being so close and with the G20 being heavily in the news... this really, and I mean, REALLY doesn't sit well with me.

Anyone want to gather this was or wasn't orchestrated?

Leftist extremists could orchestrate this the same way Islamic extremists orchestrate the suicide attacks of their fanatics.

What I have been saying for years, but people say I'm nuts to have these thoughts. I believe there is a big connection.

Lots of "jokers" in this thread. :):

Pass the tin foil!

Tinfoilhat.jpg

:D

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    I love how everything is a personal attack on you. I have noticed in the majority of threads that you have decided to argue in (note I did not say discuss, you have done both on this forums) they quickly spiral down into a thread jacked quagmire of one asinine post after another. This is one of the reasons most members here have little like at all for you. I have found however when you choose to discuss instead of argue, the threads have been quite enjoyable to read. So please continue... :twocents:

finity knows this wasn't a threat of violence on anyone, it is his usual method of deflecting any criticism of leftist goons of any kind. Pure smoke and mirror histrionics.

Top Bottom