• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sparky241

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 18, 2008
    ill just keepin bein the hoooked onphonacs nightmare;) seriously though ive known of some very smart people who could not spell well at all.

ThePope

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Fort Wayne,In
    Your Anal-Retent-Foo is too strong for my Common Sense-Foo , in this post.....

Just kidding, it's not that strong for either....

Ime Aughtte.......:D

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    I'm talking about continuing such blatant misusages as "they're" in place of "their" when it's been pointed out multiple times, NOT typographical errors. Everyboedy makes typographical errors, including me.

I can't help it. Issues: I haves them.

Vince49

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 13, 2010
    Indy urban west.
    cookie_by_Durn.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl::runaway::runaway:

sparky241

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 18, 2008
    I'm talking about continuing such blatant misusages as "they're" in place of "their" when it's been pointed out multiple times, NOT typographical errors. Everyboedy makes typographical errors, including me.

I can't help it. Issues: I haves them.
    ohh that's it i'm going to go post a rant about spelling issues now

ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya
    theres misspelling words and using the wrong form, and then there are people that just cant put together coherent statements. those are the people i have a problem with.

christman

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2010
    Terra Haute
    Honestly, the only thing I hate when reading other peoples junk is when people do not use periods...EVER! Hurts my eye trying to figure out where the stops are. Sometimes I run out of air and pass out on the floor because I can't stop reading until I see a break from a period. Only to be drawn on by my kids and their crayola sets for hours. That is NO way to live man. NO WAY!! For the love of Billy Ray Cyrus, use a periods. Gingers everywhere are counting on you!

Archbishop

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    INDY
    :wrongdoor:Wow! Thoughts, I have them, but lest I join the flaming war I'm backing out of this mine field. Good luck to you all.......

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    I posted in here because I had to fart. I didn't want to fart in my thread, so I farted in this one.

kingnereli

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    New Castle
    How pretentious do you have to be to start a thread such as this? Just read what people have to say without projecting your bloated sense of self importance.

Jay

Gotta watch us old guys.....cause if you don't....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2008
    Near Marion, IN
    I don't care if you can spell or not. I can usually figure out what's trying to be said. I just wonder sometimes if Gomer, who has been sent to this site because a current member is trying to interest him is the shooting sports, or maybe he just stumbled across the site, sees some of the really poor spelling/grammer, and wonders if some folks no smarter than that are carrying guns, does he really want to be associated with 'em......

Of course, Gomer may spell/write that way too... :dunno: :patriot:

Top Bottom