• ...and so much more!
  • boatswainsmate

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 20, 2014
    Howard County
    Hello all,
    I won this gem yesterday at auction yesterday. I can't find much info in the Standard Catalog 4th Edition. Product Code 100903 Special Ord 6805 The original owner had a yellow sticky indicating they only made 118 of them and the original brochure for ordering one from the Steven R Jenkins Company in Indianapolis, Indiana. Thanks for any comments in advance. Boats

92FSTech

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 24, 2020
    North Central
    That's amazing! I love the model 25. Did your documentation say what year they offered those (ETA: just saw what looks like 1985 under the star in the side plate...I assume that would be it)? Do you know anything about who the original buyer was and where they worked? I bought my first backup gun from SRJco in Ft. Wayne back in the day, but at that point they were only selling Glocks. I missed the revolver era by about 10-15 years, but at least my first duty gun was a P229 and not a hunk of plastic.

Congrats on finding a beautiful gun and a cool piece of Indiana law enforcment history!

Last edited:

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    Hello all,
    I won this gem yesterday at auction yesterday. I can't find much info in the Standard Catalog 4th Edition. Product Code 100903 Special Ord 6805 The original owner had a yellow sticky indicating they only made 118 of them and the original brochure for ordering one from the Steven R Jenkins Company in Indianapolis, Indiana. Thanks for any comments in advance. Boats

:drool: really nice!!!!

boatswainsmate

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 20, 2014
    Howard County
    That's amazing! I love the model 25. Did your documentation say what year they offered those (ETA: just saw what looks like 1985 under the star in the side plate...I assume that would be it)? Do you know anything about who the original buyer was and where they worked? I bought my first backup gun from SRJco in Ft. Wayne back in the day, but at that point they were only selling Glocks. I missed the revolver era by about 10-15 years, but at least my first duty gun was a P229 and not a hunk of plastic.

Congrats on finding a beautiful gun and a cool piece of Indiana law enforcment history!
    I'm pretty sure it was made in 1986 according to the codes on the box. Not sure who originally ordered the firearm. It was sold from someone's estate who had multiple Indiana commemoratives.

Top Bottom