• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kedric

Master
    Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Grant Co.
    Wow. Just wow. What a pair of morons! :xmad: That vid needs to get pulled down ASAP before it becomes more fodder for the anti-gunners. Guys like that shouldn't even be in the same county as a firearm. I think they are even too stupid to drive... the thought of either one of those geniuses behind the wheel of a 2 ton car going down the highway scares the heck outta me.:n00b:

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Real or not, and yes I know how prejudice (against this type of music) this sounds and I stand by it. The music goes right along with this kind of behavior. Its part of the dumb arse culture that so many of the young people are caught up in. Where its cool be a jack arse (yes as in the movies).

It goes along with the mentality of some of the same kind of bone head stunts in a thread I posted:

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/break_room/204964-extreme_idiots_compilation.html

I agree with the OP. Real or not this does nothing good for the gun community. In fact it does just the opposite. The antis love this kind of ammunition, how do such irresponsible individuals get their hands on gun in the first place, blah blah blah.

Rocket57

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 19, 2010
    In denial
    Is that a building on the ridge directly behind the guy holding the bottle? And another one on the left? Some of them shots were pretty high.

Newg

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Westside of Indy.
    I call fake; if you view it frame by frame, you can see several instances where the slide appears not to cycle as the "shot" goes off, and the way the bottles break in a puff of smoke rather than shattering glass is suspect, as well.

Stuff like that has been done before; I'm sure many of you can recall the "watermelon headshot with a .50cal" video that made the rounds awhile back...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywc-0IPXHAs

Ditto.

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    This is along the lines of what I was thinking. Seems to be alot of knee jerk reactions here. Lots of haters too ("natural selection" and suggestion of using a shotgun ..... Really?) The target holder was actually very cool in this situation. He'd make a great Marine. The only time the shooter started missing was on follow up shots on the head shot. He was clearly being cautious. And he was actually a good shot.
    I agree, if this is real I would say the shooter is pretty good, and he was exercising caution while doing something risky... we all do risky things daily but exercise caution doing them... risk is a relative measure... Was it smart to do this? Probably not, but I think a lot of the reactions here are insane and really proves that we're living in a "nanny state".

What the shooter is doing is against the law it is called reckless endangerment.
    I disagree with this... and it would be extremely hard to prosecute anybody based upon this video, even if we did know their identities.

Rigged or not what these kids are doing is extremely dangerous. Maybe this guy is that good with his gun. But the problem is that they are issuing a challenge to others to try this as well. This is reckless. Look at how many young people have been seriously hurt or killed trying to mimic jackass type stunts.
    As to the legality of what they are doing I will leave that up to the Legal system to decide.
    I hope I don't have to go provide EMS care to someone who has a hole in them from trying to copy this!
    If somebody copies them and gets hurt then I think they are the stupid ones.

Am I the only one concerned about him tossing a lit cigarette into the woods? We are under a fire warning people, lets be careful out there.

Pointing a firearm at somebody is a misdemeanor at the very least
    Was the firearm ever pointed at him specifically? I don't think it was. He even dropped it to cross over the guys body to shoot the bottle in the right hand. What defines "pointing at a person"? In their general direction? Or directly at them?

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    I would say with this video, the judge would say that the two are acting reckless however the video never shows the identity of the shooter.

I very much so hate the portrait these guys are painting to the misinformed sheeples that gun owners are irresponsible and dangerous.

Top Bottom