• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    This isn't anything different than what loads of exhibition shooters have done in the past...

It's just now so much more accessible.

-J-

This is along the lines of what I was thinking. Seems to be alot of knee jerk reactions here. Lots of haters too ("natural selection" and suggestion of using a shotgun ..... Really?) The target holder was actually very cool in this situation. He'd make a great Marine. The only time the shooter started missing was on follow up shots on the head shot. He was clearly being cautious. And he was actually a good shot.

You should listen to the song .... they clearly don't care what we think anyway.

doctrpt

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 16, 2012
    Cope, IN
    And the first time one of them missed and kills a kid, it will reflect badly on every American who wants to be able to assert his/her rights to carry a weapon. The liberal media will have a field day with it, and the "availability" of firearms will be under attack. Just yesterday, Channel 13 in Indy had a report about substantial increases in the purchase of firearms in Indiana, and implied that there were issues with the legal acquisition of firearms by law abiding citizens. We have to realize what we are up against.

redpitbull44

Expert
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Sep 30, 2010
    Well, it isn't safe. But neither is unprotected sex, driving down the freeway, or going to war.

The fact that the libs and such can make this into a big stink is something to consider.

The rest of it (disregard for human life, treating a deadly weapon like a toy, etc) doesn't necessarily unnerve me, but it does give me pause simply because it's becoming all to common.

hbarnett1

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 7, 2009
    I came across this video this morning and felt strongly enough about it to share it with you all. I am a firearms instructor, and gun safety advocate, and this kind of thing churns my stomach. This is being viewed on YouTube as we speak. As gun owners, I feel we need to look out for eachother, to correct unsafe behavior, and to blow the whistle on anyone who threatens our right to own firearms. I can see this video creating some real negative buzz about what we hold so dearly. Let me know what you all think. I'd like to share this with my students as well. It comes out of Batesville, IN, the town I operate my business IronSight Tactical. Thanks everyone for your input.
    http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=htt...y1dyKYUI&feature=player_embedded#&h=WAQHKl9bX
    http://youtu.be/UN8y1dyKYUI

What am I afraid of?I'm afraid that there are a lot of these idiots walking around these days.That's one of the reasons I carry a gun.

whoismunky

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Bloomington,IN
    I am really surprised so many of you are spouting off about how they shouldn't be allowed to own guns or possibly 'revoking their license to carry.'
    R-O-F-L is all i can say about that. Is it hurting your little internet egos to see them taking this much risk?
    Would all of your stomachs be hurting if the video was in black and white from 1938?
    Sure, these guys are class A idiots. They look like they probably didnt take any NRA approved safety courses. There's even an Eminem song in the background. But guess what, nobody got hurt. I don't see how any government or any of us have the right to strip them of their rights because they have the desire to put themselves at risk. I'd let someone shoot a bottle out of my hand before I'd go skydiving, that's for sure. Maybe we should outlaw skydiving? Maybe we should REMOVE the SECOND AMENDMENT from anyone who would skydive, because if they're that dumb, there's no way we can trust them carrying guns! You guys can give up your freedoms all you want, but don't sit here talking about taking theirs.

hbarnett1

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 7, 2009
    I am really surprised so many of you are spouting off about how they shouldn't be allowed to own guns or possibly 'revoking their license to carry.'
    R-O-F-L is all i can say about that. Is it hurting your little internet egos to see them taking this much risk?
    Would all of your stomachs be hurting if the video was in black and white from 1938?
    Sure, these guys are class A idiots. They look like they probably didnt take any NRA approved safety courses. There's even an Eminem song in the background. But guess what, nobody got hurt. I don't see how any government or any of us have the right to strip them of their rights because they have the desire to put themselves at risk. I'd let someone shoot a bottle out of my hand before I'd go skydiving, that's for sure. Maybe we should outlaw skydiving? Maybe we should REMOVE the SECOND AMENDMENT from anyone who would skydive, because if they're that dumb, there's no way we can trust them carrying guns! You guys can give up your freedoms all you want, but don't sit here talking about taking theirs.
    What the shooter is doing is against the law it is called reckless endangerment.

infiremedic07

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2012
    Lapel/Noblesville
    Rigged or not what these kids are doing is extremely dangerous. Maybe this guy is that good with his gun. But the problem is that they are issuing a challenge to others to try this as well. This is reckless. Look at how many young people have been seriously hurt or killed trying to mimic jackass type stunts.
    As to the legality of what they are doing I will leave that up to the Legal system to decide.
    I hope I don't have to go provide EMS care to someone who has a hole in them from trying to copy this!

Vic_Mackey

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Beastside
    This just made my stomach turn. I mean the guy is a decent shot and all, but I say leave that crap to Annie Oakley. Way to dangerous, I kept waiting to see the dumbass get shot in the neck, glad out worked out for him. Can't the police find these guys?

Top Bottom