• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Harley46982

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 85.7%
    6   1   0
    Oct 18, 2010
    I had a gentleman ask if I could do a bit of custom design work for his Battle Mistress, after discussing what he had in mind and seeing the knife I was excited! This sheath features both a standard belt loop and a removable shoulder strap for carry. I made this from heavier leather than I normally use for my holsters and he intends to beat on it a bit while out in the woods. As a final touch we have stamped his initials front and back and dyed them with a contrasting color. It may not be for everybody but I loved it so much I am now shopping for a Battle Mistress of my own!
    DSC_9284.jpg by White Tiger Photographic, on Flickr

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Very nice!

The shoulder strap is reminiscent of Sam Elliott's knife in "The Sacketts." His knife was more of a short sword than a knife, though!

Methinks I may need something like this . . . but I'll need a bigger knife. A much bigger knife. Yes . . . yes . . .

I had a gentleman ask if I could do a bit of custom design work for his Battle Mistress, after discussing what he had in mind and seeing the knife I was excited! This sheath features both a standard belt loop and a removable shoulder strap for carry. I made this from heavier leather than I normally use for my holsters and he intends to beat on it a bit while out in the woods. As a final touch we have stamped his initials front and back and dyed them with a contrasting color. It may not be for everybody but I loved it so much I am now shopping for a Battle Mistress of my own!
    DSC_9284.jpg by White Tiger Photographic, on Flickr

flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville
    I think that may take the whole cow for a sheath!!
    LOL. That one is the Chuckette. It took roughly 3 years to get, Jerry swore he'd never do anything like it again and Chuck ended up getting a kydex sheath. The thing is a beast. I agree that it would have needed a heck of a lot of leather to be done right;)

Bob

Last edited:

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    You looking for a Claymore, Joey? LOL! Or more something like this?

Scottish_Claymore_by_Terrorking96.jpg

magus

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 27, 2014
    Central IN
    Too many years of playing Warhammer wargames... all I can think seeing that pic is: "Lookit th'size ov me CHOPPA!"

Top Bottom