• ...and so much more!
  • Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Everyone is entitled to their opinion and there have not been any personal insults posted, but it's the tone of some of the posts that is unacceptable. Let's all just dial it back a bit.

Armed Eastsider

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Maybe you just bring out the best in them...

I dont lay down and let the cop talk to me like Im a piece of *%!^ because I was doing 7mph over the speed limit and tell them no you absolutely do not have my permission to search my truck.

Which 9 times out of 10 ends up with me in handcuffs.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Armed Eastsider, if you're unhappy here then stop visiting. If you are gonna make inflammatory remarks as a form of temper tantrum, then your banning will be swift and without remorse. This is your warning.

ETA: Your sig line is inappropriate and it is being removed. Re-posting it will also result in your removal.

Armed Eastsider

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Armed Eastsider, if you're unhappy here then stop visiting. If you are gonna make inflammatory remarks as a form of temper tantrum, then your banning will be swift and without remorse. This is your warning.

Mad cuz you cant throw me on the concrete and handcuff me for talkin back on the internet?

snowwalker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2009
    In the sticks
    Curious, I'm not a mall person, but once in a while I do go to one. I CC and never had an issue and it is my understanding that I've broken no laws, just store policy. Is that correct?

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Mad cuz you cant throw me on the concrete and handcuff me for talkin back on the internet?

I think you say this kind of stuff simply because you are on the internet. When was the last time you walked up to a cop in the flesh and called him that name?

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    I think you say this kind of stuff simply because you are on the internet. When was the last time you walked up to a cop in the flesh and called him that name?

He'd have to leave his moms basement to do that!:laugh:

Armed Eastsider

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010

I think youd be surprised. They talk to me however they feel like it, so I do the same back. No respect given to me=no respect given to them.

TomN

'tis but a flesh wound!
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Elkhart
    I guess I hit a nerve with that last one. Banning me for speaking my mind is the equivalent of abusing and handcuffing me for talking back on the streets.

People like you don't seem to grasp the idea that this is a private forum and that you're bound by the rules imposed by the owner. This isn't the street, and the 1st amendment sure as hell doesn't apply here. You play nice and follow the rules or you get kicked out on your ass. Simple as that.

Top Bottom